Communication

Warnings:

Eddie's POV: 

I pace back and forth in my room, chewing on my cheek as I wait for a noise on the other end.

"Dude, why every time you need to call Richie I have to be here?"

"Because I need emotional support!! Bev just told me that Richie likes me, so now i'm supper panicking, but I need to talk to him just so I can clear everything up."

"Calm down Eddie."

The sound of the sound of the phone going dead hits again.

"Stan, help..." I mutter.

"Maybe you just need to talk to him in person." Stan suggests.

"You think I haven't tried that?!" I say in frustration as I throw myself onto the bed.

"Look, let go out tomorrow, and try to find Richie by himself, them talk to him there."

"That's a stupid idea, he's already scared of me, that might make it worse." I say into my pillow.

"What do they think you'v done?"

"Apparently I hurt Richie because he was gay and had a crush on me, but I don't remember doing any of that shit." I cry out, "I would never hurt Richie!!"

"So where were you during the time it happened, maybe we can get someone to vouch for you?"

"Well during that time I was... I don't know, I... I can't remember."

"That doesn't help" Stan says in a matter a fact way.

"I know Stan! I fucking know." I say, "The only thing I remember is standing at my door, like I was out in the rain, completely soaked.

Flashback:

I flip through the pages of my magazine, reading small sections and skipping the boring parts.

Suddenly I get a notification from Richie, but before I get to read it, I black out.

I don't see, feel, hear, or taste anything different, except for my hand starts to sting a bit, almost like I had slapped something.

The next moment I was back, standing in the door frame of my house, completely soaked.

I had been outside, but I had not been outside.

I'm confused.

_____________________________

Words: 324

Authors Note: Fun fact, this is short because I have no motivation.