Plan

Warnings:

Eddie's POV:

"Okay, so you don't remember that night, but you remember coming back from something or whatever, so maybe you actually did it-" Stan begins.

"But I didn't! I would never do that to Richie! I'm not like that!" I say back frantically.

"Yes yes, i'm aware you wouldn't do it. You didn't let me finish. "Maybe you actually did it, but you weren't you." Stan says.

"...What?" I ask

"H-he's saying s-someone w-was c-controlling you or s-something." Bill specifys.

"Are you suggesting that, IT, is back?" I ask, looking at Stan in horror.

"Yes."

"But, why did he choose me and Richie to go after...?"

"Maybe you weren't the one he was after." Stan begins, "Think about it, we all went through something that faced us with our biggest fears. But did we ever see Richie go though that?"

"...No? What are you saying."

"Maybe IT is back because we didn't all face our fears, and the last person who IT can get is Richie. And because Richie didn't really face his fears we couldn't actually kill IT."

"So, your saying that whatever happened that I don't remember was Richie's fear...?"

"Yes."

"Shit"

"Yep, Shit."

"We need a new plan."

Richie's POV:

I sit in my room reading a comic.

"Richie! Someone's calling!" My mom calls from downstairs.

"I'm coming mom!" I yell as I stand up and slowly make my way to the door.

I reach for the phone and my mom walks over to the kitchen.

"Hello, you've reached the Tozier household, this is Richie speaking, if you are Eddie or are working with Eddie please don't talk to me."

*"H-hey Rich."*

I let out a breath as I realize it's Bill.

"Hey Bill. You need something?"

*"Do y-you want t-to c-come over and h-ha-hang out?"*

"Um, i'm not really feeling like going out. Sorry dude. But we can make plans soon."

*"Oh, o-okay, well, I'll t-talk t-t-to you s-soon. Bye"*

"Bye"

Bill's POV:

"H-he doesn't w-want t-to hang out." I say.

"Great, you plan failed, can I go home now?" Stan asks Eddie.

"No" Eddie responds.

"C-can I go h-home?" I ask.

"No, Bill, please don't leave me." Stan says, "If I can't go home, you can't go home."

"D-damn it."

"Suffer with me." Stan says.

"F-fine."

"Okay, so both of you are staying, and now what are we going to do now."

"Don't look at me, I'm just forced to stay here." Stan says putting his hands.

"I-I d-don't have any ideas." I say turning to a disappointed Eddie

"Damn, you guys are useless."

_____________________________

Words: 386

Authors Note: Hello! Sorry it's short and sorry it's not as good quality as most of the other chapters, I just wanted to get something posted.