Chapter 13. No Longer an Imagination

Next Day

(Evening)

At a Palace Like Plaza....

There was an ongoing elite party where CEOs from the biggest businesses gather.

Nam Joon was there with his father in a wheelchair.

Sana and her family were also there.

Even Jaehyun whose father turned out to be rich was also there.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, especially to our famous businessmen and women. Thank you for coming here." One of the hosts said.

"I know but to begin with this program let us ask our newest CEO to enter the market, Kim Nam Joon to give his warm welcome and opening remarks." The other host said.

"Go son, just leave me here and greet the other guests as the new CEO."

"Alright appa."

Nam Joon went up to the stage podium to give his speech.

Seeing that it was also a national event, he had to speak in English.

Just then the doors of the venue had opened.

While Nam Joon was speaking, his eyes look like he had seen a ghost.

It was Jisoo, and she was with Jennie with Jiyeon walking ahead of them as the new CEO

After his speech he went down the stage and grabbed a glass of lemonade.

He drank it in one go and his eyes never left Jisoo who was busy interacting with other guests.

She was ethereal, and she had a different kind of vibe, and her outfit was more liberated.

And it was almost as if she didn't know him and was nonchalant.

"Hey Joon." He looked and it was Sana.

She held her baby bump.

"Hey..."

"Thank you for buying her medicine."

"Anytime Sana."

Jisoo looked at them and they were both so happy to look.

She pretended she was unaffected.

Then she saw Taehyung arrive and hugged Jennie who was beside her.

But then he brought with him his friend.

"Who's this?" Jennie asked.

"Jagi..Jisoo ssi...meet Wooshik hyung."

Wooshik bowed and so did Jisoo.

"Hey unnie...why don't you show Wooshik around." Jennie then smirked.

She then dragged Taehyung with her leaving Jisoo and Wooshik awkward.

"Umm...hey." Wooshik greeted.

"Hi.."

"Mind showing me around?"

Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"Tae brought me here because your sister asked me to be your escort."

"Aigoo.. Nini is always so active when it comes to this."

"Well.. here I am."

"Hey Jisoo! I saw you on the streets yesterday too bad I had to approach Nam Joon first."

Jisoo was surprised to see Sana approaching her and Wooshik.

"Oh hey Sana....it's fine really."

Once again, Jisoo looked at Sana's baby bump and the ring on her finger.

Just then Jaehyun went to approach them as well and turns out Nam Joon was with him now.

"Hey Joon and Jaehyun...wow...nobody told me this would be a reunion." Sana chuckled.

"You four were classmates?" Wooshik asked.

"Well..used to be." Sana smiled.

"Woah...Kim Jisoo...you look different now." Jaehyun exclaimed while looking at her

Jisoo still managed to smile.

Nam Joon was sneaking glances at her.

"Anyways...you are?" Jaehyun's attention went to Wooshik.

"I am Wooshik, her escort for tonight."

"My my....maybe we won't be surprised that you two would date."  Jaehyun laughed.

Jisoo's eyes went to Nam Joon who was trying his best not to get jealous.

A few moments later...

Jisoo was getting a drink when Nam Joon went to her and grabbed her wrist.

He brought her outside of the venue.

"Ouch...let me go..." Jisoo resisted

This time he let her go.

He gasped for breath, his jaw clenched and his hands were now on his waist.

As if he was frustrated.

"What do you still want from me Nam Joon?"

"You went with Wooshik after leaving me yesterday!"

"So? I had to do that. Besides, we are not even that close anymore and please.....whatever happened to both of us...it is in the past now!"

Jisoo was about to leave again when Nam Joon grabbed her wrist again.

With full force he held both her shoulders

In one go he leaned closer and started to forcibly press his lips on hers.

Jisoo was trying to push him away but his grip on her shoulders were strong..

When she got the opportunity, she pushed him and walked away as fast as she could.

But Nam Joon still chased after her, he held her cheeks this time and he still kissed her forcibly.

Jisoo was fully aware of the wedding ring on his finger but eventually she surrendered to his kiss.

She closed her eyes, savoring the moment as Nam Joon's lips tasted hers passionately.

Soon he stopped and started to kiss her forehead lovingly.

His arms wrapping around her.

Jisoo felt so secured as a tall guy like Nam Joon held her tight.

"I couldn't take it anymore. And I should have done this back in highschool. Don't leave Jisoo...Stay."

Jisoo felt her cheeks go red. This time, it wasn't her imagination.

| End of Chapter |