Chapter - 6

Jimin knocked on the door nervously while his eyes scanned the surrounding. He is taking a so much risk only by visiting them. This is one of the prohibited thing according to Yoongi and Jungkook but he can't help. He wants to see them and make sure they are okay. With the second chain of knock the door opened slowly revealing only two eyes. Jimin smiled a little and whispered

"This is me."

"OPPAAAAA!!!!"She screamed loudly and opened the door with a loud thud. She jumped with grabby hands signaling his loving brother to lift her up. Jimin kept the bags on the ground but another arm grabbed them.Jimin looked at the other only to witness her depressed face.

"Oppa!!!I missed you so much."The older girl said and hugged him tightly. Jimin hugged both of them placing numerous kisses on their heads.

"It's so hard oppa."The older girl said finally feeling light. She is only 17 years but she is doing everything except taking care of herself. The younger girl is just 8 years old only yearning for a warm hug. Jimin's lifeline laid here. Near his two sisters.

Taehyung plopped onto the bed with a slight bump marking the end of a tiring day. Apart from the hectic work shedule he had for today his mind diverted to the other most enchanting thing happened.JUNGKOOK FLIRTED WITH TAEHYUNG.Taehyung screamed being all shy even in the room all alone while pressing a pillow onto his head.He thrashed his legs here and there and stood up suddenely reminding something. With his red coloured face he opened the screen of the phone with full hopes. But his smile fell down as soon as he saw that there isn't any notification at all. Taehyung is almost alone in his whole life except the accompany of Hoseok and Jimin. Jimin has more problems to his own while Hoseok in not in a good health.Therefore practically Taehyung is alone eventhough there are a lot of people by his side.

Taehyung threw phone onto bed and jumped into bed with a sad pout. He thought that Jungkook will message him as soon as he got the number. When his mind clouded with different scenarios suddenely a 'ding' sound is heard. He directly went to the phone and saw a message sent by an unknow number. He pressed on it saw the message as

'Hey.... I am the one you are thinking right now."

"Yaaaaahhhh"Tae yelled eventhough can't see it and hide his face. He can't with this boy anymore. Taehyung saved his number and began to thought what to reply. He can't even talk to him face to face so what should he tell him? After thinking so much he just replied as

"Hii :)" Taehyung bit his nails out of frustration because it is almost one minute since the message sent but no reply.To keep him calm again a message plopped as

"you are so cute...By the way I am taking dinner. Did you?" Taehyung screamed happily because they are beginning a normal conservation. Like wise the whole night went keeping these two fellows awaken.

A week went on while blooming Taehyung's and Jungkook's special friendship. Taehyung is more than happy with his new found companion. They always spent time after Tae's shift.When they are hanging out Jungkook is the one to flirt and Taehyung is the one to get blushed. Both are so satisfied and relaxed when there's only them. Taehyung loves how Jungkook became a good friend and listener to him while Jungkook loves how Tae began to depend on him. Actually now Taehyung forgot that this man is a mafia with anger issues.

"I am going home then."Tae said jumping off from the car. Both of them sat on the car only to spend more quality time for both of them.

" I told you earlier where you should be. You should come with me."Jungkook with a playful grin.

"Yaaahhh"Tae yelled and hit Jungkook on his chest. Jungkook held his heart with both hands and said

"It hurts."

"Don't lie koo. I am not a kid."Taehyung replied neglecting the latter.

"Tae it hurts when I fell for you."Taehyung can't help but blushed with other's cheesy line and ran without looking back. They both have no idea what is their intention and what do they want.

"Nowadays he is calm.We can hope right."Jin said not taking his eyes off from dish.

"I don't know. He is like weather. Always changing."Namjoon said feeling done with the latter. Jin laughed at Namjoon's face and continued to make dinner.Jin is the one always trying to make them a family despite how much they are failing.
A sound of something breaking heard tensing the namjin couple.Namjoon ran swiftly and Jin also closed the dish to go.

"AM I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN!!!"Jungkook screamed directly into Jimin who is leaning against the wall. Yoongi is just watching the scene not even trying to make a move to protect his lover. Jimin also have no hope regarding that male.

"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU TO NOT TO VISIT THEM???AHH"Jungkook is now exactly looking like a devil while fuming in anger. Noone have strength to go against him but they can't let that trembling male to suffer.Jin took steps closer to Jimin but the red eyes met with him unexpectedly.

"DON'T TAKE HIS SIDE NOW.AAAAAA!!!!I AM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU."Jungkook screamd holding onto his head making Jin cry. He doesn't know how to help his brother. Jungkook again composed himself and walked fast closer to Jimin.He held him by Jimin's chins and whisper threatened

"If you dare to do that again , it will become the last time you seeing them."Jimin cried softly and plopped onto the ground after releasing.Jin hugged him tightly.

Jungkook hurriedly walked upto his car in which followed by Yoongi.Jungkook turned towards him and said

"Don't."Yoongi looked at the leaving car and sighed loudly.It is so hard to balance both Jungkook and Jimin. But he volunteered to choose Jungkook dumping his lover.

Taehyung startled with his phone ringing because it is not a phone that get many calls.Eventhough by seeing the name popped his lips curved into a perfect smile.

"Hello!!"Taehyung answered the call.

"Hello Tae!!! Can we hang out now?I will come."Taehyung surprised because it is the first time they are going somewhere.

"Hang on. Let me ask Hoseok hyung."Taehyung pressed the phone on to his chest and went to ask from hyung. Jungkook rolled his eyes with the mention of latter.

"I will come."Taehyung said happily." and continued

"where are we going?"

"Club."

✒️JoWoo

There's nothing much happened. But can you tell me your thoughts about the story so far?