Chapter - 9

"I don't know Yoon..He is making me go all crazy nowadays."Jungkook said while checking out his new gun.

"Why? What happened?"Yoongi asked not paying any attention to the latter as his eyes got stuck to the figure he saw in the garden. Jimin is watering the plants while laughing out here and there to Jin's jokes.It's after such a long time he saw Jimin's eye smile. The thing he attracted to the latter those days. Yoongi unknowingly smiled glancing at the small male and began to think what stole his smile eventhough he knew that the thief is himself. Jungkook hit Yoongi on his hand in order to get his attention. Yoongi chuckled seeing Jungkook's sulking pout and decided to listen to him. So he walked away from Jimin as always.

"So you are saying that now you love Taehyung."Yoongi said after listening to Jungkook's 30 minutes lecture about their interactions.

"No no no I can't rush things like that."Jungkook said while trying hardly to hide his blush. This is just too much for him. All these new emotions and feelings are so foreign and making him feel so numb.

"If you say so."Yoongi said with a smirk. Jungkook coughed a little to regain his composure and again tried

"Yoongiyah... You are more experienced in this field than me. So tell me some signs you felt um..when..um um..."

"In love."Yoongi completed but this time his mood is so serious and gloomy.

"Yeah."Jungkook also reflected the same expression.

"Well!!! When you are in love with someone else you find that person as the most beautiful creature in this whole universe."Yoongi said in his dreaming voice reminding the times he first saw Jimin. The spring of their love.Jungkook got fully absorbed into Yoongi's words as those words directly explained what Taehyung to him.

"He will be our everything and we will be able to do anything just to see his smile.It doesn't matter how many times we saw him but still he will be able to starstruck us with his love. Time will be a constant for him and we will be able to see entire galaxy within his eyes."Yoongi doesn't know when tears gathered in his eyes. He just felt like he did something wrong in his life. He felt a pain in his heart so he stood up and went out of the room without saying anything further. Meanwhile Jungkook is clouded by his own thoughts but he surely knows one thing. He wants Taehyung no matter what.

Taehyung is something Jungkook never had in his life. That hug Tae shared with him after his long disappearance is unbelievably warm and filled with love. At that moment Jungkook felt like he came back home. It felt so good when he worried about Jungkook even without having any stable relationship at all. He fell for Tae's affection. Now he wants it all to himself. He wants someone who is looking only for him.His only.

Evening arrived in no time and Jungkook is at the parking lot as always for Taehyung. After that day Tae hugged him Jungkook is more affectionate and protective towards Tae. Taehyung also felt some difference but he decided to shrug it off and stay in his personal space.After a long boring day as Jimin is also absent today Tae came out of the building only to met up with his old friend. Taehyung met him actually after 10 years and nothing can stop them from hugging and smiling.Taehyung literally jumped over to the said male and he balanced himself by holding Tae protectively from his waist. Meeting friends is something Taehyung loves the most. He likes to have friends. He likes to erase his loneliness by any means.

"Where did you went all those years Kai?" Taehyung asked finally managing to come back to ground.

"You know. Appa issues."He said with a done face. Tae understood that the topic is not so good so he pulled Kai over to the nearest cafe to have a drink totally unaware about the deathly glare haunting behind them.

Jungkook tried his best to maintain his cool by only tightening his fists. He is now observing the two boys who totally forgot about the world while laughing and bickering.As soon as Kai touched Tae's hand accidentally or not Jungkook came into the cafe literally breaking the door. He directly came closer to the particular table and pulled Taehyung towards him. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face as to ask what's wrong but Jungkook is so busy to pierce other male with his glares.After a heated suspension Jungkook pulled Taehyung out of the cafe and went towards the car. Jungkook started the car and began to drive without sparing a glance at the teary eyed  boy who is holding his wrist which painted with a bruise.

In no time the car stopped closer to the apartment and Jungkook waited until Tae get off from the car. He is still staring at the front without minding Tae. Taehyung felt like crying but nevertheless he mumbled

"Don't hurt him. He is a friend I met after a long time."Jungkook tighten his grip on the steering wheel hearing how Taehyung defend his so called friend. Jungkook is pissed off with his behaviour so he clenched his jaws feeling so angry. He is trying so hard to calm him down as he definitely knew what happened if he lost it.Taehyung looked at the other still for a response. But Jungkook is not a one to wait so he snapped loudly

" ARE YOU GOING NOW OR SHOULD I PUSH YOU OUT!!!"Taehyung flinched at the loud voice but he wanted to make everything right between him and Jungkook.

"Nooo listen... Don't be angry with me."Taehyung said while trying to hold his hand. Jungkook pulled his hand out of the grip feeling annoyed and this time yelled directly looking at his face.

"DON'T BE ANGRY WITH YOU!!!WHAT ARE YOU EVEN EXPECTING FROM ME AHHH!!!You are here with me after work and now with another male. Inside home another boy. Inside hospital I don't know BUT I AM SURE YOU HAVE ANOTHER ONE FOR YOUR CHILDISH ACTS!!"Taehyung chocked in his tears  after Jungkook's blame and desparately closed his mouth to control sobs. He never knew he will appear like that type of person.Jungkook breathed heavily after lashing out and observed how Taehyung trying to open the door with his brusied hand. Seeing his injured hand and messed up face suddenely a wave of guilt hit on him after coming back to his senses. Before Jungkook can say anyother thing Taehyung managed to open the door and went out slowly towards the apartment feeling dizzy with what happened. He is not such a low man.

Jungkook hit his fist on the steering wheel feeling guilty about what he did to the person who is walking infront of him.With a snap of a second Jungkook hurriedly ran out of the car seeing the said male slowly lowering towards the ground.

✒️JoWoo