Chapter - 21

"Then are you the one who take punishment instead of him?"Taehyung unknowingly shivered at the deep yet intimidating voice. He doesn't know what to say infront of Jungkook's anger and at the same time he doesn't want to see Jimin in pain.

"Jungkook!!!"Jin came into the scene at the same moment and pulled Jungkook away from Jimin and Taehyung.Taehyung looked for any injuries in Jimin's body who is crying so loudly. After such a span of time Jimin got a chance to feel the sense of comfort, the strength when someone is beside him to take his side. Jungkook roared and dropped the vase on the stool to break into thousand of pieces. Jin is also in tears as he can't see his little boy in pain. He knew this anger issue is a pain to Jungkook. Taehyung had enough. Everything should have a limit. So he screamed

"JUNGKOOK!!!Why are you doing this??? They are our family. We can't hurt family."Taehyung doesn't know that the reason for Jungkook's anger is opposing to him. Jungkook hates when someone say he is wrong.It's more like he wants to do everything correct. So Jungkook with his red angry eyes suddenely walked towards Taehyung again.

"Jungkook!!!!Nooo.."Jin jumped on Jungkook to stop him but he ended up being thrown away. Taehyung widened his eyes as now he can't see the boy to whom he fell for.Now infront of him there's only a monster.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and held it tightly which is more than enough to make a bruise.With that he pulled Taehyung with him while Jimin tried to save Taehyung. Jungkook's strength is not funny. So he easily carried Taehyung to room. As soon as Jimin failed to protect Taehyung he literally ran towards Yoongi and held him by his collars.

"You are a total jerk. Who am I to you?Did you ever love me?"Jimin asked while clenching his teeth in anger. Yoongi can't bearup the messy face of Jimin with tear stains but nevertheless he said

"I want you away from him."Jimin doesn't know when did his grip loosen. He can't beleive these words. If Yoongi wants Jimin away from him why he bring him here at the first place? Jimin still can't stop loving to that jerk. He hates himself for that.

"Take care of him also."Lisa who enjoyed the moment said while pointing at Jin who is crying in pain. With that Jimin and Yoongi both accompanied Jin to treat his wound. Everyone of them worried about Taehyung but they know that Jungkook will never hurt Taehyung. But....is it.....

Jungkook pushed Taehyung into the room and locked the door. Then he again pulled Taehyung towards the wall and caged him in between. Taehyung is crying without a stop which made Jungkook annoyed.

"Drop your act!!!!I SHOULD TEACH YOUR PLACE.MY FAULT TO NOT TO TREAT YOU AS WHO YOU ARE.NOW YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO DO HERE!!!"Jungkook screamed and Taehyung tried to control his sobs to hiccups. But he couldn't continue it long as Jungkook began to attack his neck. He winced in pain when Jungkook bit his skin. Taehyung can understand that this total act is filled with anger and rage not love. So he can't help but cry.After finishing the duty at the neck which is bruised he next moved onto those luscious lips and began to suck and bite. Taehyung didn't kiss back which made Jungkook more anger. Without minding Taehyung's pleas and cries he tore Taehyung's shirt along with a scream from him. Taehyung abruptly covered himself helplessly. He doesn't like this. He hates this moment. He doesn't want to rape by his lover.

"I don't when he will respect you?"Namjoon said while careressing Jin's bandanged wound. Namjoon almost went to kill Jungkook but Jin prevented him as always. Namjoon is not the one to appreciate Jungkook's deeds and method of Jin taking care of Jungkook.

"It's nothing much."Jin said with a smile although he is in pain.

"Sometimes he is surpassing limits."Namjoon said.

"He can't understand now. He will get to know about ..."

"Ok ok Jungkook is the world best boy."

"Yahhh."Jin whinned but later both of them laughed.

"I have an idea. Let's go on a date tomorrow. We have clear our minds by having a moment to us."Namjoon whispered with his cheesy smile. Jin noded half heartedly agreeying as they rarely go on dates after they became boyfriends. He simply can't deny this time.

Taehyung shivered and trembled which made him dizzy due to continuous  crying. Jungkook just eyed the sinful body of the latter neglecting everything. He forgot everything in this moment which only filled with lust and anger. Jungkook harshly grabbed other's hand and held it above Taehyung's head by one hand. Then Jungkook licked Taehyung's lips and then cheeks which finally ended in earlobes. Jungkook rolled his tongue inside the ear lobe while groaning. Meanwhile Taehyung tried his maximum to get away from Jungkook. But Jungkook's strength is not a joke. Due to Taehyung's constant tries to push away Jungkook he again got angered which end up with carrying Taehyung to bed.

Jungkook threw Taehyung onto the bed and as soon as Taehyung tried to run away. Jungkook is so fast enough to pull Taehyung towards his body and began to kiss the back side of neck. Jungkook's hand roamed over Taehyung's body. With lot of efforts Taehyung managed to remove the hand around the waist and then tried to jump away again. This time Jungkook had enough so he push Taehyung onto the bed and made him stay under Jungkook.

"Remember what I said to you in earlier days about your place."Jungkook whispered. Taehyung looked other side not wanting to make contact.Jungkook's hand slowly went through Taehyung's body and lowered towards the waist band of the short. Taehyung panicked and tried to remove the hand but no use. His hands are locked by Jungkook's one hand. Taehyung's warm tears again flew along his cheeks.

"Please don't...."Taehyung mumbled in the middle of sobs and closed his eyes. He doesn't want Jungkook and him to be in this kind of situation.

✒️JoWoo
Bye.....😁