Chapter - 22

⭕Slight mention of self harm ⭕

Taehyung is afraid to open his eyes. He is afraid about the upcoming events that supposed to happen now. He is afraid to see Jungkook infront of him as the cause for his misery. He is afraid to paint their love with dirty colours. This is not what he pictured about his life. This is not the thing Taehyung wanted. So he continued to keep his eyes closed while biting his lips harshly to control sobs. He can sense that he is in the very end of passing out. He waited for the worst but instead of that he got suddenely enveloped between two arms. Taehyung can't comprehend what happened but he can say that Jungkook hugged him. His Jungkook gave him the warmth which he supposed to give.

"Please don't...."Jungkook snapped out from his angry spell as soon as he heard those words. That's when he saw the tragic he did by his own hands to the person he loves dearly. Taehyung is trembling like a leaf and sobbing so loudly. Dried tear stains are clearly visible on his face and his ever so bright eyes are shut out. Hands are bruised and the shirt torn away which made Jungkook to feel so guilty as he never felt before. Unknowingly a loud sob erupted from Jungkook's mouth and he shaked his head in disbelief. He never wanted to scare the latter but ended up doing the exact same. This time he felt angry towards himself.With a heavy heart and bursted out emotions Jungkook hugged Taehyung so tightly. He let his lips linger on Taehyung's head and muttered without a stop.

"I'm sorry baby... I never wanted to..I'm sorry.. Don't leave me..please...I love you...Don't cry baby..please..I love you..I'm sorry...I'm sorry...Forgive me please..punish me but don't leave me.."Jungkook whispered those words while controlling his sobs like a madman. Taehyung tried to get away from the embrace eventhough that's what he wants most but failed as he is so exhausted. Eventually he passed out in Jungkook's warmth meanwhile Jungkook continued to ramble and cry.

When Jungkook woke up in the next morning he didn't find Taehyung beside him. He sat on the bed and pulled his hair out of frustration. He is so so angry right now. He can't erase Taehyung's pleading words and messy face from his mind. Jungkook stood up from his bed and opened the drawer to get the familiar blade which helped him to cope in this kind of situations. When he is angry he knew that he hurts others both physically and mentally. He is too adamant to apologize so this is the method. Jungkook went into the bathroom after decided to look for Taehyung later.

As soon as Taehyung woke up he ran over to Hoseok's room and cried in his hands. He didn't say anything that happened but cry to erase the pain. Hoseok also didn't question him rather give the support he wants now. Taehyung is really hurt. Actually nothing happened to him but Jungkook's behaviour pained him to the core.To Taehyung Jungkook is very special. Jungkook is the only person who talks with him about him not any other things. Jungkook always managed to make Taehyung feel special. Taehyung really enjoyed Jungkook's accompany as he is addicted to that warmth , that gaze and that protectiveness. For Taehyung there's nothing like Jungkook. That's why Jungkook is so precious and dear to him. That's why he fell for the said fellow. Taehyung doesn't like to see this side of Jungkook. That side which Jungkook almost forget everything.

After Jungkook came out he saw Taehyung sleeping in the embrace of Hoseok in Hoseok's room. His room is next to them as Taehyung wanted Hoseok near him. Jungkook's fist clenched seeing the sight but he knew that there's nothing he can do. He is the reason behind Taehyung's tears. He can't claim for Taehyung as he is only hurting him. With pain and anger mixed heart Jungkook came to down floor only to witness his dear sister and Jin. Jin looked at Jungkook who appeared so gloomy and disturbed. He didn't ask anything and began to make Jungkook's favourite dish to uplift his mood. Lisa scanned Jungkook's face and literally smirked. This is how she wanted to see him. Lifeless. Just as how she was back then.

"Where's Taehyung ?"Lisa asked perfectly hiding her smile. Jungkook didn't answer back so Lisa continued.

"Is he with his other lover boy?"Jungkook's teeth clenched hearing those words but still didn't respond.

"He is wonderful. He is balancing you two so well."She said. At the same time Hoseok also came to down floor after shifting Taehyung to bed. He clearly heard those shitty words. Jungkook saw the latter and quickly left the house not wanting to interact with anyone at the moment.

Hoseok looked at Lisa so intensively while she negelced the gaze with much effort.

"Can I talk to you?" He said.

"Huh"Lisa muttered feeling afraid. She is never scared but then why now. Hoseok also left the living room which followed by Lisa.

"Let's go."Namjoon said loudly while hand ironing his shirt.

"Where??"Jin asked as soon as Namjoon came to the kitchen.

"To our date duh."Namjoon said while shaking his head in disbelief.It's like second time they are going out in their 2 year relationship.

"Ohh!!!Joon.. Today Jungkook is so gloomy. I think we.."

"Okay"Namjoon muttered bitterly and went away.

"Where are you going?"Jin also followed him to the living room.

"To a place where there are people who care about me."

"I care about you."Jin whispered. His eyes are now watered.

"You don't. You can't see me Jin."Namjoon said while cupping his cheeks.

"Noo noo."Jin cried like a baby while shaking his head.

"Then tell me when we last went out? When we last talk about us? Not Jungkook."Namjoon is also in tears now.

"You never had a place for me. You never tried to find about me. You never had time. Why we even begin this relationship Jin?Here I am alone desparately holding our bond."Namjoon said which made Jin to sob.

"I love you."Jin muttered.

"I love you too.But the emotion is not enough baby. We should express it."Namjoon said slowly removing his hands from his cheeks. Namjoon walked upto the door but stopped when Jin screamed

"Don't leave me."Namjoon sadly looked at his love who is now on knees.

"I never leave you. But this time you have to find me. You have to find what is love." With that Namjoon left leaving Jin behind. Jin and Jungkook both are same. They are lovers but don't know about love.

✒️JoWoo

Hope you will enjoy.

Stream 'Take Two'. It's such a soulful song. I cried in Yoongi's rap part.