A Feeling Worth Feeling

Alone. The cold air pushes by me to advance the view. Trees sway as if they are held by their loves. The sky set upon the horizon, parallel to the glistening body of life. My abode wrapped around cozy daydreams of possibilities. They keep me warm. They help me remember of a time where I could dream. Pretend that this life was real- not a simulation. 

I inhale the soft smell of pine. I exhale it's pointy edges. My eyes close to imagine what it would be like to be with someone that would care for you. Like how the sky has the clouds. The sun has the moon. The trees have their leaves. Someone to protect you. Someone to hold you and sway you like the trees in the wind. I slowly open my eyes and I rest my arms on a wooden plank that is parallel to the water. The shimmering body that holds what we wonder. A ombré of colors that match the sunset now appear on the water. Mountains with high hopes of the past rise on either side of the painting being painted. 

A sight worth seeing. 

I feel alive. I am safe, away from dangers of the world outside of this heaven. Locked within its gates. 

A place worth being. 

My heart filled with nostalgia. My breathing is slow but steady. My mind in its own euphoric state of peace. 

A feeling worth feeling.

But I can't help but wonder what it would be like to be with someone that would care for you. Like how the sky has the clouds. The sun has the moon. The trees have their leaves. I wonder if I will ever sway with you the way the trees do. If I will ever pass you by, day and night to please the world. If I will ever hold on to you, or you to me during the night. 

That would be nice. But you can find me, I'm done searching. With or without you, this feeling is a feeling worth feeling. 

And I don't want it to stop.