moments we used to have

Day after day we were booked and busy for some interviews and endorsements to the point that I wasn't able to have free time to rest. But who am I to don't want this. So far unending endorsement contracts for us we're like dominating top sellers in the country since our own fandoms are so supportive. They stayed by our side because they felt that we are being just who we really are with that we were loved by thousands of people. We know we don't need to be vocal about this but we are just doing the things we manifested when we became roommates.

"Phi... If you win in this competition.. Are we still friends?" I immediately put the garland of money down and looked at you.

I reached out my hand, you gave your hand as I brush my thumb in your hands. "We will win, We will work together and achieve our dreams together. Okay?"  Your hands are cold...I put slowly held your hands and put it on my cheeks. Then I look at you there I saw that glow...you're smiling.

"Is this better hand warmer? When everything is overwhelming in the final show...look at my direction, remember this moment okay? I got you..."

"Thank you Phi, and you will always have me."

This is like what me and my dad dreamt of, He is really indeed here beside me as I take this journey even though I feel alone sometimes that I have to deal with things on my own. I was used to this, I don't want to bother anyone because they believed and rooted for me since. I wasn't here for them just to let them down. I'll make them proud like they always do.

With regards to shipping, I miss the moments we had together like I was used to see you when I woke up in the morning and during when I interacted with the fans they kept looking for you. That's when I told them that they must respect that we must have our time spent separately so that you won't be bothered by our fans. I heard you got teased by them to the point you got irritated. That's when I told some of them that they must ship respectively and with boundaries. 

I also remember what Boss said as I was heading home. We had this talk.

"Char's still in her early rising age, you know that right? As your father in this organization, My advice is to let her soar on her own. As we will help you both get the dreams that you want. I know you two have that kind of influence. I believe in the both of you, I can see your heart's dedication and Char's passion in the things she does."

Despite the busy schedules, little did they know, I never missed a chance to see you even with a glimpse just to hear or see your face, smile and those eyes that I miss after all the press-con, interview, charity works and rehearsals for the Internationals. I remember you wanna have a date like we can also have fun with friends so whenever I had a chance to give us an extra hour for a well deserved treat after all the hard work we did. Little do you know, I am starting to know you better.

"What's your ideal date?"

"A restaurant bar with a live band..."

"Let's go with Nudee and Chom..."

"It's late,"

"The city's quiet, we might hear each one's heart beat..."

"P'faaaa"

"Come on, I know a place. A familiar place."

We were at the rooftop, while the two were enjoying the company of P'sun and P'Daad...

"Do you know I love watching the moon and stars?" As I look at you who's enjoying sipping your drink and you look up.. and shake your head in response..."Aside it represents my dad who's been watching and guiding me, It gives me hope my dad always tells me that my nickname Fa means sky and our love ones who left us here became stars together with the moon, they sky will NEVER be alone. So whenever I feel lonely, I just look up and I know my dad is always there and I have you...guys."

"I cannot see the moon Phi..." I just laugh it off, you're just too cute. I held your cheeks and guided your head where to look up. As I looked at you, the moonlight glowed in your face.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" You look at me as I look back up again...

"Uh..uhm yes, the moon is beautiful tonight."

With the help of our friends who were...uhm..rooting for us..? I don't get the right term, maybe they also can be called shippers. They somehow give me some updates.

"Phi Eng , we plan to dine out and clubbing later. Will you come?"

"Phi, will you show up tonight? She seems bothered."

"Phi Ing, maybe if you have time we will see you here."

As we try to go out with our friends, let's just say we're fluid in dating, that we don't need to put say it literally but we just know it, we are aware as we are slowly comfortable with being paired with each other. Actually we didn't really put meaning since I just wanna know you better but as I came to know you deeply...we just try to go with the flow as my heart also is slowly falling...

not until when...