still?

My phone kept on ringing and I heard unending knock on my door.

I checked my phone, It's P'Mae.

Mae: open the door, let me in.

I rushed to open the door I just woke up what is happening?

"Your boss kept calling you, you seems like you won't answer...He called me"

I slept late because of I have live last night.

"Do you know where Engfa is?" then a deafening silence was heard inside me...

as I recalled before we went home from Laos, I received a message:

"You need to get me a chance so that I can be with her again. Cause I can make her happy. We're doing well the past days. I wanna take her away so that she can take a rest from her non stop work. You know that she badly deserves that right?"

NO WAY...SHE REALLY FUCKING DID?

I immediately called P'Van

Me: Phi, Have you checked the flights?

P'Van: you knew?

Me: No, not really... I was with my mom for the past days.

P'Van: Did she call you?

Me: uh...n..no.

P'Van: wait, I'll come to your room. Let's talk. So that I'll be able to relay this to Boss.

P'Van came in, she bought me milktea and we talked and listened on how I am able to connect the dots. My hands are cold, I never met this kind of your side. You really shut everyone out.

"We tried to call P'Sun and her sister, their accounts can't be contacted though. But Boss have his people around the place where they are staying and locating them, the nerve of this person is too much. I wished you told us in advance but I appreciate your honesty. I know you're experiencing stuffs too." There's silence in between. She just locked her eyes on me as I was scanning my phone.

"Phi? Just tell me what can I help.I-" She stood up and smiled.

"Hey, I've known you girls for long already. Even you won't say anything I know. Things will be fine okay? this is just a phase. We'll get through this..." We can't really hide something from this lady. She flicked my forehead and messed up my hair.

"Phi!!!!"

"Don't think too much kid, I'll need your help when she comes back. We'll bring her back. Okay?" Now, she turned to me.

A beam of hope was seen through her smile. She believes, We will get her back.

~~Is where we go set in stone, is this storyline signed and sealed, signed and sealed?//Maybe~~

I was cleaning the room, I saw a gift given by our interfans. A scrapbook on how we started. Well, I find it cute to reminisce these genuine moments of us. looking through these old photos made my heart thumps faster. There are also some written quotes from these photos. You were just so fluid in speaking on how you felt. I wasn't able to recognize it 'cause you're like that to everyone. But that was only on my mind.

That's when I start again questioning myself,

What if I asked?

What if I never believed in the people who tried to step in our story?

What if I held your hand before you became distant?

What if I never left you the moment you asked me to stay?