Finale: why

C: I'm into this song that goes like this

"I've been hiding all the truth inside my heart

Everytime we meet

Everytime you turn face to me

Though I look indifferent"

______________________________________________

Please play Why do I still - Nieman and May Angeles.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Charlotte's POV:

As we are getting ready for the night out before going back to our work.

This being famous thing is new for us beauty queens, cause this time we are treated like one of the celebrities. But still, there's still curiosity in me that I kept on checking what they're saying about me, us.

We were so smooth sailing with each other since the pressure we're lessened.

"Phi, I miss you" Nudee, Chom and I went inside of your room. Invading. 'cause I know you don't like to feel alone. You've been feeding me with your food.

"Girlie, you better order and not consuming all P'Fa's food...P'fa.."

"Just let her, I'm full anyway. If you want some, just call and bill it to me.." I just sticked my tongue out .

"You're P'fa's favorite , I must say."

Moments like this are normal if we can just be normal, Screams and cheers from the crowd gets me overwhelmed, you know that...

"Hey, I will try to be less touchy whenever we're in public. In case, you'll wonder."

Before I looked into your eyes, you held my hands and there, those eyes.

It says that you read my unsaid feelings. 

Some people misunderstood my non verbal cues but you?

You got me, you're considering my unsaid thoughts.

"Earth to Charlotte! Here you are again reading under englot's tags. Your other half is waiting..." Other half? I crossed my brows

"We're not- ..." I was cut off by this spontaneous woman.

"Oh, right. in our eyes, you both are."

What if it is?

~~I'm aware of the consequence~~

"Since the LGBTQ+ issue is rising, You guys must be soft when in public cause they might put meaning to it. Remember, our society seems sensitive with the issue. You still have these crowns cause you deserve it. Respect it."

After remembering the advice from the staff, we all decided to comply or follow their advice. They had a personal talk with you because of some issues that needed to be resolved. You were so pressured, I can see it from your eyes. As your Nong, I won't do anything to stress you out more. So I made some distance.

~~I'm not ready yet to take the chance// Do I fold or go all in?~~

I don't wanna risk what we have begun,

We promised each other to achieve our dreams together.

"It's hard for us if we date, then we break up. Things may get awkward as a result, It may affect our work. We better stay as sisters in the Organization."

Voila, we're entering the club now. A lot of people are coming in, we usually go out at this kind of hour cause we know all people are more likely drunk. Too busy to rave, yeah, you immediately raised your hands for us to see you. I don't know why my heart kept on thumping. Maybe because of the crowd, Chom was at my back.

Then there's someone grabbing my hand to pull me faster to reach the corner from where P'Mae is waiting, yeah it was you. It's been days we haven't talked much because of untimely situations but this time I think we both owe time to each other. I missed you...

Then here's the one billion question again, what are we? We're co-workers and sisters in the organisation who promised each other not to leave each other's side. YES. WAY TO GO CHAR. Lies. Here you go again with your eyes, I know it speaks of something knowing you for months already. You were also observing if there are people watching us , there are some fans who were distant, that's why you decided to be with P'Mae and Nudee.

It felt like eyes were on us, we can't have that talk together. So I decided to enjoy myself drinking. As I was drinking my 2 glasses of alcohol, I could smell your scent from my side then to my back. The perfume that I kept on spraying on one of my stuffed toys...

"Can I borrow the perfume?"

"Why?"

"I don't wanna miss you, so I will spray it here. See? You're here"

Those are just one of the moments I've witnessed you give that smile. I wanna see it whenever you're with me.

"Hey, you better not get drunk...Nu~~" Then after I heard it, I finished the glass and danced these thoughts away...

"How's your day? I missed you, Nu~~"

"I-I'm okay, I was busy working. How are you? do you rest?"

"This is my rest, with you."

You never really missed a chance to get a win from me don't you?

I just smiled and shook my head. You and your games P'fa...

We did talk, I missed how we were when we're roommates.

I don't want this to end. I'll miss you again.