life's drama, then there's you.

These past days I cannot have my own free time since my concert is getting close, I do have ongoing cases that I must pay attention to, I cannot have a proper sleep and rest due to unending commitments. I'm missing someone right now... I don't know but whenever I feel when I'm at that peak the universe will always lead me to you.

One certain day pressure came to me all at once, that night before I received a call my mom was also rushed to hospital. I really want to cancel the event, I can't even hold and check my phone because I don't want to read more bad news and I am afraid that i couldn't hide it anymore. But I tried so hard not to be worried or to be shaken. I know my sister was there but I don't know if you really went to the event that I became an endorser. You never knew how you saved me that moment. I was really thankful and those are one of the moments I realized no matter who I'll be in your life I want to be there for you.

To be able to witness those eyes, those gazes, those smiles are like my beam of hope in my world full of drama and pressure.

When I saw you, you don't know how I long for those my eyes won't lie, happy tears were there and with that I must be strong because you are there to show that you believed in me and I can overcome this.

Credits to @ty4343 on pinterest

I am indeed grateful to the heavens that they aligned our stars. I will do the best that I can to see those at times, You became my safe place.

I don't wanna lose it.

I don't wanna lose you.

I found with a person who was able to understand me in my silence and my loud.

We don't have to say what we are cause we know,

you have me and...

 I got you,

It's just us.