all about the title, not the label

"I've been pretty obvious from the beginning"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time check: 3am

E's POV

After those interviews and fan gatherings. I went back to the hotel, My room's messy. I tried to call my sister to come and sleepover because I do have tons of things that I cannot bring alone. I was changing my clothes when she arrived.

"Hey, did you check your messages? Where's your phone?"

"I left it with P'sun because it's so noisy." As I was removing the dress I was wearing.

"Dummy! The gang kept looking for you, aren't you going to the after party?" as she crossed her arms as she glared at me. And I begin to realize ...

FxCK...

"Oh fuxk, of course.Get changed, they've been looking for you for ages." 

I'm about to ask another question but my sister pushed me inside the bathroom.

"GET.CHANGED.NOW.WE.MUST.GO OUT IN DISGUISE,NOW.ENGFA."

Going out, I'm wearing my sister's jogging pants and my sister is also wearing my jacket and a cap just to divert the fans attention so that I can go to the bar where the gang's at.

While I was on the way I never felt this nervous as I was on the Final Show but I just took a deep breath and bit my thumb because I can't really express how I'm feeling.

"Girl, you seem so uneasy..."

"Look at my outfit, do I look like a girl to you?"

"You looked like Dad though, chill sis."

But when we arrived at the bar, I was just happy seeing my sisters having fun since were all relieved from the unending training and pressure on our shoulders. As we face another pressure that is now on our heads, the crown. My sister ordered me some drinks and I was just sitting at the counter so that I'll be able to see you. 

Then a sudden flashback came to my mind which I guess was the reason why I forgot the after party.

"Fa, as you have the title you have to embody it because the world of pageantry will look up to you until you pass that crown. From day one I knew it would be you. And you never let me down, my child. Let me or us help you as you achieve your dreams together with your sisters shall we? We will work together as we conquer our dreams internationally. I know your father would be so proud of you right now."

I came back to reality when Heidi pulled me up to dance, I made some moves and got back to my seat. And there, I saw you talking with my sister.I simply lifted my glass up and Nudee came to sit with me.

"Are you going to tell her?"

"Tell her what?"

"Oh, Come on .Phi Eng..."

"Well, I don't wanna pressure her.We just won..we have a long list to walk together with the crown..."

I was so honest on Nudee and then she stood up and shout

"TO THE CROWN!!!Congratulations to Phi Engfa and to us, I have now my MGT sisters..raise your glasses y'all...CHEERS"

I just shook my head and laughed. Did I just open up with a drunk person?, they're drunk. It's time for us to go home. Since some of the team went together with them, they all went home together . But our van seems so spacious that we can have 3 more persons. Nudee, Chompu and you. I just sighed that I never got the chance to have some moment with you alone. Chompu was taking care of the drunk Nudee and I was destined (kidding) to take care of you. You're half drunk when you sat beside me and faced me. I wasn't able to look you in the face but my sister and Chompu are looking at us.

"You said you have something to say in the After Party, it's already fucking over. blaskadajsabccdcshshshs''

I immediately gently press your lips with my index finger and thumb. I cleared my throat and I can hear my sister's silent laugh and Chompu's intentional cough...You are indeed untamable when drunk.

"That..I just want to see you all guys having fun.Sleep now"  I put your head on my shoulder since you're leaning towards me.

"My sister is such a fake liar." I just kick her in her seat since she's at the front. That's it. Everyone in the room reads every move I make just to show how you make me feel in which  that's beyond my control but you... YES you, when will you ever see these in my perspective?

When we got home, I found Mae waiting in our car space. I assumed that she was informed to pick this woman who's sleeping soundly. She's now on my lap. I gently tapped your legs to wake you up. Half awake, you sat up straight and got your pouch out of the van. Chompu and Nudee went out too.

"Thanks for the ride Phi Engfa, congratulations once again..." -Chompu while Nudee's arm wrapped around her neck and just pay a salute to me.

"You guys must go up now, I'll go and visit my mom " I glanced at you and you looked like a child who sulks because I don't know why are you sulking again.

 I just smiled as I closed the door.

Then as I looked at the front, I saw my sister looking at me intently.

"What?"

"You really don't have instincts in women don't you?"

"Okay...what did I do?"

"I can't believe that my sister won a title but I'm too weak to know why her woman sulks at her."

Then she just crossed her arms and face at the front. I just laughed cause I don't really know what to do... I just settled myself as I put myself to nap. What a day indeed.