Chapter 53:

(Maya) "how is she", she asked her sister as she came back to the living room after helping Teresa to the bedroom. (Masha) "she's okay. Four weeks in a cast. Her foot is broken in four places", (Maya) "that sucks", (Masha) "I know". (Avery) "mom. Where's mommy", (Masha) "she's sleeping, she's been sleeping for the past two hours. She is really exhausted and upset about the injury, because she can't dance for a whole month", (Avery) "can I go to her", (Masha) "please don't wake her up, she's not in the best mood", (Avery) "okay", she went to the room and climbed in the bed with Teresa. (Maya) "aren't you and her supposed to be leaving with the girls", (Masha) "yes. We leave tomorrow. In the morning".

Maya posted something for Teresa, (Maya) "please help me send some wishes to my little sister's girlfriend, who currently got injured while helping my wife take apart the play set

Maya posted something for Teresa, (Maya) "please help me send some wishes to my little sister's girlfriend, who currently got injured while helping my wife take apart the play set. She is currently in a cast for a month, she's been in pain for the past few days. She's currently resting but she could use some words of encouragement".
(Maya) "are you okay", (Masha) "she's been sleeping for like so long. Is she even gonna wake up", (Maya) "Masha she broke her foot, she needs her rest and you need to be there for her as her girlfriend. Be there for her", (Masha) "okay", (Avery) "mom", (Masha) "yes baby girl", (Avery) "mommy is having a nightmare. She's shaking, and she keeps calling for your help", Masha followed Avery to the bedroom. Masha climbed on the bed next to her girlfriend, she placed her hand on her stomach and started rubbing her finger up and down on her stomach. (Masha) "shh. Shh, shh. Shh", (Teresa) "mmm", (Masha) "why are you having nightmares", she asked her girlfriend after kissing her head. (Teresa) "I don't know", Avery climbed on the bed and cuddled with Teresa, (Masha) "she's been wanting to lay with you ever since you came back from the hospital", (Teresa) "are you done packing. We leave in the morning", (Masha) "yeah. All packed up. Me and Maya went to your place and finished gathering up the rest there too", (Teresa) "thank you so much", (Masha) "so there is one more thing, we wanted to do before we left, even though we could always come back for it".

(Teresa) "we're going to a musical", (Masha) "yeah

(Teresa) "we're going to a musical", (Masha) "yeah. We wanted to do one more thing as a family before we left and to hang out with Srna and Mariam and them before leaving. Our show is today at 7", (Teresa) "we don't have to walk up so much stairs, do we", (Masha) "no. Wanna know why", (Teresa) "why", (Masha) "because we got the front row seats, we are sitting at the tables right in front of the stage while everyone else is sitting in the mezzanine and orchestra", (Teresa) "does Avery know", (Masha) "I didn't tell her just yet, because her favorite singer is playing the main character. When we get over there we are gonna surprise her", (Teresa) "wait. JoJo, the JoJo is playing Satine", (Masha) "yep".