22 🐺

He was looking at the dark forest by open window with worried eyes...

"I have heard someone took his little bunny to forest....good very good" pack leader asked keeping his blazer on couch.

"Who lived in the Eastern part of the forest????" Jin looked stared at him.

"....umm....noone....as far I know why you...."

"There is a hut....abandoned....little son found that place known...."

" he really knew maybe he went there in past...you should let explore more...."

"I DON'T WANT TO....."  Jin shouted

"I don't want to let him.... if if he get to remember anything....and and find his family???....thej......." he fell on his knees.

Namjoon hugged him

"i...I know I'm acting selfish but.....I can't live without him" tears came out of his eyes.

"It's been years!!!....I don't think it would be easy........but Jinni parents has rights on him... we can't avoid that...."

"You think they will took him away...."

"...Kookie is adult...and it's his choice where he will live ...with whmo and I know my boy he loves you more than anything....so relax" he patted his back

"I have to find a plan to keep him with us....foreve" Jin whispered.

"...but...tomorrow min s are coming to plan the wedding at dinner we have to prepare everything... that child is really hopeful we have to fulfill his wish"

"You know Tae always talking about a Monk....you can ask that monk about that hut...he can tell you...." Jimin suggested holding some dress.

"If i go there again...it will be helpful....." Kookie said looking at the forest.

"If uncle Jin get know it will be harmful
....so come and help me to get ready my in laws are on the way" Jimin dragged him

"Dad your medicine Papa gave....." Jungkook kept them in Namjoon study table.

"Hmm....guests has came???" Namjoon replied without moving his eyes from a book.

"No....dad....you look handsome!!!" Jungkook smiled.

"What you need bunny boy?" Namjoon keep reading.

Jungkook smiled foolishly.

"Umm ......I....I....you have that... monk friend right?"

This time Namjoon looked at him

"Why....?"

"I.....I wanted to meet him"

"Again why?...."

".......I have something to know" Namjoon closed the book.

"And you think your dad is unable...."

"No no dad.....I.... just don't want to disturb you....." Jungkook lowered his head.

"Kookie....I never stop my children to fulfill their curiosity....but dear you know right information requires security...."

".....am I not....loyal????"

"Dear you are Namjoon's son.....it is not about your loyalty it's about your safety...."

Jungkook was sad.

"If you ask him he will tell but that much how he want.....  Namjoon patted his shoulder.

"He is little ill...I'll tell him later now go everyone is coming"