32

"Good evening Mr.Kim....." girl in extremely modern outfit entered Kim villa.

"......sorry.....I didn't recognize you....." Jin started her head to toe.

"Oh Mr.Kim.....V didn't mention about me....didn't he....???" She entered walking like a model.

".....who?.....V.....??.....m sorry here don't live that 'V'...." Jin frowned eyes.

"Oh......you must be joking......" she observed the house.

'Why I feel Namjoon.... behind everything' Jin thought.

"Joonie.......!!!" He shouted.

"Why you shou.....who is that beautiful lady?" Namjoon appeared.

"Oh Kim Namjoon......you are really handsome ad charming......huh....." she smiled.

"Thank you.....but who are you?"

"You're illegal girlfriend...." Jin whispered.

"Come on Jin....she must......"

"Excuse me don't you offer me seat.....?"

"Uncle where is Jungkook......?" Jimin arrived down stairs.

"In garden honey......"Jin said.

"Hey Jimini......" she shouted.

"......oh....hi.....Hyena.... I mean Rayna.... what are you doing here....?" Jimin faked smiled.

"Oh I want to see v.....I miss v......" she told casually.

"I told...it's not......v's ho..." Jin shouted.

".....V is your elder son uncle.....he is popular there with that name.....and this is Ryana our....friend...." Jimin interrupted.

"Please take seat.....he is on way.....wait here....." Namjoon smiled.

"Jimini join me......" Rayna asked.

"No thanks......" he went to the backyard garden.

"Is she the.....girlfriend..... Joonie.....oh my God....she is not even sweet look at his nails....Dracula and those hair looks spider web......I don't like....." Jin whispered again.

"Jini......don't overreact....offer her something......"

"What are you doing here.....?" Jimin pushed Jungkook's arm.

"Hyung see......lavender....has bloomed in our garden....look so pretty in moonlight....."

"Yeah Tae loves them.....by the way Kookie......what should I give my students in welcome gift......any idea....?"

" Ummmm......best dance video of yours..."

"That would be grate....ok we just have a week.....have to work hard.

"Hyung did you get the beautiful smell in air.....?" Jungkook inhaled

".....what smell.....???"

".....I don't know unknown but soothing"

"Full moon....may be some wild flower......."

"Rayna....?" A sharp voice pulled everyone's attention.

"V!!!!......I miss you" she shouted.

"What are you......doing here?" Taehyung kept blazer on couch.

"To meet you....I have come.....you looking so gorgeous...V.....miss you honey.....don't you miss me.....aint you happy " she hugged him.

Jimin and Jungkook entered from kitchen door. Jungkook heart shook badly. He immediately hid the branch of lavender.