25 II🐺

And trueblood...ceo of Kim corporation
...future pack leader..... became freez....

This voice was enough for stopping him. He was not afraid......he's worried that he if... hurt that special someone....
He could not affod that...still knew he can't act now...the veil should move. He sighed.

December was away....although the chill of the room made Jungkook shaking....... and guessing the outcome
.....he froze.

".....Tae....why you hate your brother?" Jin asked clamly.

"........HE IS NOT MY BROTHER..." Tae shouted.

Marlin went downstairs hurriedly.

"......Marlin did they fight with each other?...aww... how adorable" Jin tried to be normal.

"Why you hate him Tae?" The pack leader asked. Those clever eyes were finding something huge in those words.

".........he destroy my life!!!! " Taehyung shouted finally.

Jin was in maze....his mind couldn't process his ear's action.....how his one son destroy other one's life.....he looked confusingly "....Jo...joonie....you...why you.....they are kid...it just a....."

"Let him....speak" Namjoon roared.

"How?....you were not even here..." Namjoon questioned.

Jungkook gulped...wiped his tear...he thought he knew the reason and now his parents will know......and they never gonna accept him as their son's.....his thoughts broke..

"That's why dad.......this little shit used that advantages and took my place " Taehyung roared.

"....your place......"Jin looked at him strangely.

"Hmm.......in this house...... in this your life..." Taehyung said

"Oh Joonie see....your son is jealous of his brother...." Jin said ignoring the huge strom he has in mind

"Let him complete...Jin" Namjoon stood like stone.

"........I was nine when I had to leave....bt I had accepted it....for the situation and started to struggle there.......but you guys..... brought this guy from street and forgot everything so easily....how papa?....dad" Taehyung asked sadly

Jin looked at Namjoon....then slowly went near him. He looked wordlessly "You think we......forgot.......you.....?"

Tae avoided those hurt eyes...he turned back "You know papa I took your towel with me....I used sleep with it every night....it made me feel you....but you....
gave my blanket to that......... 'homeless'
....how...?"

Jungkook looked at him with teary-eyes.

".....I was in seventh standard when I got medel in swimming....I waz soo excited to show you but....you were more excited......not for me for....... that
...homeless cause he got selected in school play........and when I won the badminton championship at twelve standard...... dad didn't even wish me properly cause you guys were........... attending his school meeting....every year on my birthday dad used to come but not you....cause of him....every year I took first position in exam but you guys were showing me his report damn report card.....on my graduation day I expected you two there.....but you were busy with him cause he got just an injury....whenever I got ill......you guys were not there....I cried a lot but here.... you were happy with him....every tuff condition every success every fail every festival every happy Ness...I have spent alone....and you're with him.....how??? I never saw him on video calls....never met him cause....always wanted him to leave....this house.......days...passed months....years....gone I wished he will be gone but....no....I had to face him
.......that's day even when his mother appeared.....he didn't go....he here....in my family....my life.....That....pathetic homeless classless awfull disgusting low creature... I hate him....hate him soo much........how easily you force him on me saying your.....new brother
Did you ever question I accept him or not?..... No...never no..." Taehyung finally stopped. Tears rolled down from eyes.

Now that's was beyond thought....... Jungkook was thinking Taehyung hate him for their actual relationship.......
blaming his fate for being undeserving
to Taehyung. He was feeling disgraceful
........but never imagined this pov.......
He was shivering.......his head was spinning.......heart was breaking........
it was much much more painful.......he thought the haterate of Taehyung was fresh........but he hated him forever..... all those passing years....he was just hating.....breathe got uneven. Untold haterate from the guy he adore the most........he could not take the pain. His stomach was aching....ignoring he stood up and ran towards the lake. Marlin tried to stop.... but interrupted by Jin.

"Let him...." Jin fell on the sofa wordlessly. His mind brain stopped working. He was witnessing his family's destruction in front of his eyes. Within a everything got destroyed.

Tae didn't dare to look at him...the last thing he wanted was tears in papa's eyes...he went in front of window. Blue moonlight spread on him............ blazing beautiful eyes.

"The moon is little more blueish tonight....Don't you think...." Jimin gulped the icecream sitting on the backseat of madbull's motorcycle.

"It's full moon....." Yoongi wiped the rest from beta's lips then looked at the moon leaning on motorcycle.

"Ooooo.....I wish I would want more....Tonight is special first you brought me for long drive on this bridge then icecream and now treating me like a prince....wah..." Jimin smiled.

"I'm happy tonight....." Yoongi drank his coke.

"....and the reason is.........Kookie!"

"Right.....he's an angel......he deserves best....." Yoongi smiled.

"Honestly..... hey Yoon.....what's that light on riverbank?" Jimin pointed.

".....oh the.....holy monks....every year they come to collect river water at full moon when moonlight fall on it...before autumn festival...they use it to wash moon tample....." Yoongi informed.

"Oh...I.....didn't know we can see the forest river from here.....this place is awesome....."

"And hidden too....."

".....we didn't ask cause we believed you have the soul to accept him.....you are our blood.....but....I guess we shouldn't...
....well mistakes can be corrected...
...I did wrong and I will fix it....don't worry" Namjoon looked at the window.

"Dad.....stop.....I......I...just meant......you forgot me.....for him.....Papa.....please..... don't angry on me...." he fell inront if Jin....holding his hand.

".......you are my blood...my pride....my life......you trust I could forget you?" Jin rubbed his hair with teary eyes.

"..........I'm sorry" Tae kissed his hand.

Thanks for readinv......