35

"Why didn't you come with me... in our house?" Taehyung looked at injured monk helplessly.

"Your father also has forced me...the thing is...I feel comfort in nature. They will heal me soon" Jackson slowly walked toward the tample premises.

"You have to be safe...my house is......."

"I have heard that Jin cooks really good! one day I'll definitely go to eat at your house" he stood under a maple tree.

The whole area was looking like a beautiful scenery rom temple premises. Early sun politely removing the dark cover of night in green forest. Sourcing energy to little creaturesriver......

"Inhale....they will do magic" monk inhaled deeply.

"You looks happy!!!" Tae stood near raling.

"Well see forest is happy......shining morning glowing petals singing birds time to celebrate...." he slowly got seat.

"I wish I could....arrange the reason" Taehyung turned at raling angrily.

"Trueblood should not talk like this...."

"Everything is wrong!!!... I till couldn't get a hint Supremeomega. Don't know where is that stone. Enemy are here.... unidentified. You got attacked. Gates are getting opened repeatedly. Forest is unsecured....I feel so helpless. After so much effort I couldn't....it's like she doesn't want to gove me help...... " Tae looked at the temple with panic.

"They said 'When every door shuts there must be a window' but I believe there will a huge door....soo relax".

".....It's my responsibility" Taehyung sighed.

He was frustrated. Holding so much power he felt helpless. After soo much effort he has nothing! The worry of that... holy soul is hurting him. How will he called a trueblood? The next pack leader? How will he stood in front of Namjoon. Mostly that creature.......his priority.

"May be she wants you to do other responsibility...."

"......is not Supremeomega my ultimate priority?" Tae walked towards him.

"Unfortunately I don't have ight to decide.......feel it"

"Take some fruit too he must be hungry!!!" Nanjoon whishpered to Jimin who was busy to steal breakfast from kitchen.

"Apple or grapes uncle?" Jimin was about to misbalance the apple.

"Carefull....if Jin get to know he is injured and cannot come...he will make injure all of us" Namjoon put waffles on plate.

"Let's go" they appeared out and found Jin on dinning table with a tab and tea.

"It'sallformeImveryhungryIwanttoeatinroom" Jimin breathed deeply.

"G...good morning baby....look amazing" Namjoon smiled and gave Jimin a glare.

"Good morning guys...did you see Marlin? I don't know here is she" Jin asked.

"I also don't know...I think uncle she is dating someone. Yesterday I sw her smiling on phone" Jimin kept the plate and involved in gossip.

"...really!....hmmm she is hiding it to me
who is that...?" Jin asked.

"Poor guy....I think" Jimin made face.

"Jimin...go...you are hungry" Namjoon tried to control Jimin.

Jimin about to leave when Jin kept some banana on plate nearest basket.

"He loves banana. And tell him not to put ointment...I already putted in early morning....go" Jin held him the plate.