16 🐺

"You know a good book can always be your friend"

Namjoon said hearing soft foot step on the wooden floor of his library. His eyes were still fixed on a book in his hand as experience didn't let him to check who it was. He knew it.

"Looking like an ancient one..." Taehyung chuckled looking at the old brown velvety book.

"It's......my grandfather gave it to me....it's about the 'big forest' wanna try"

"Ofcorse....can I ask something to you....?"

"I'll be glad to help Trueblood!" Namjoon smirked.

"come on....dad.....m just your son!..."

"Then don't ask for permission...ever. Now....what you want to know?"

"About....blood moon pack....you said they destroyed it....but where is its people....? I mean everyone is not....." Taehyung asked sitting on a chair near a huge shelf.

"...right...all of them are not killed. According to our knowledge some ran away...some took shelter in Crystal moon and Silver moon and others were captured by that gang. Sadly we don't know where they are right now..."

"Dad then you must know those families who took shelter in our pack.....can I talk to them?"

"Surely...but would it be fruitful? I and minister Park have talk to them but they couldn't give any useful information. But you can try....I'll tell Suho to arrange everything"

"Thanks dad....and if possible I want to meet those families who's omega got.....I just want to know about that gang"

"..Hmm but just be little more sensitive...you know this matter is....."

"Yes dad...and one thing. I...have sent Yeonjoon to search about......every omegas of our and Silver moon pack...but none of the girl matches with the criteria of .............Supremeomega"

"I can see you have already started doing your duty....."

"I know it won't be easy.........
Supremeomega is not here..but I'll find"

Namjoon patted his shoulder.

"...tell me about 'big forest' now....." Taehyung said

Namjoon took a deep breath and lied on his chair.

"I'm watching from my childhood that big forest is standing there hiding God knows how many mystery in her heart.
How old it is...noone knows. It has seen everything....knows everything.........

Our ancestors has divided it in four part....but it remain.....a secret to us....

The east-south part belongs to Crystal moon...South-west is Silver moon's ...west-North...Blood moon and north-east is the monk clan. So technically each clan has two different ways to enter big forest. You have seen our main entrance gate at the southern part with Silver moon's entrance"

Taehyung nodded quietly.

"The small forest behind our house... that ends at big forest...that's the second entrance from our pack"

"Hmm mean where I have made my new banglow...."

"Exactly.....behind your banglow...big forest has started"