4- Could It Be Love?

"Do you like him?" I heard someone say behind me so I jumped before looking to find Yukhei, "What?" I asked, thinking I misheard him. 

"Do you like him?" He asked again and I cleared my throat before replying, "I don't know." Could it be love?

"How do you not know?" He asked me and then I shrugged, "I just... I haven't had good experiences with love so I am unsure if what I felt was actually love or just the idea of it." 

"Which do you think this is?" "I- I am not sure." He could always read my emotions and see through my words- he knew that Ten was on my mind with a huge effect.

"Well, you have forever to decide, but someone may come and capture his heart within the next minute. Better think fast." 

His words were causing me to become jealous- I wanted Ten... I couldn't let another live in his heart.

"Could it be love?" "That's for you to decide, angel." I sighed before he said, "You can go take a break, I will take over."

I went into the back, opening my locker to look in my mirror to see if my hair was a mess. After fixing my hair, I noticed there were two roses this time. 

I grabbed them, a confused look on my face as I wondered when someone was able to put them in my locker... but one thing really had caught my attention- how did this person know that my favorite flower was roses?

But then I saw a folded piece of paper right next to them, so I grabbed it and unfolded it. 

Your voice is extremely beautiful,

your smile is as angelic as the sun.

You are extremely breathtaking,

with a heart that's in wonder.

-T~

I fought back a smile and took out an envelope and piece of paper before writing a response.

The envelope: 

Days passed, and each day there was more and more roses

Days passed, and each day there was more and more roses... a note laying next to each pile, and I wondered why the person was doing this. 

Then, one day, as I opened my locker, there was another note but this one was different. 

Do you want to meet up for a date, my beautiful Aera? 

-T~

I took out another piece of paper and wrote down "Yes! My number is xxx-xxxx." 

I liked whoever this person was... but I always hoped deep down that it was Ten, he had become a regular customer of mine, coming to the cafe every day for an americano.

At the end of my shift, I got a text from an unknown number:

??: Hello, Aera. It's me, T. Send me your current address so I can come pick you up for our date <3. -T~

Me: Okay, I am currently at Neo Breeze Cafe! My shift is about to end in a minute or so.

??: Will you be willing to wait a little bit, beautiful? I need to make sure my outfit is good enough for you.

Me: That's fine! See you soon.

I took off my apron and name tag before Jaehyun suddenly said, "I was saving this for this specific scenario." I looked behind me and he was standing there next to Yukhei, a beautiful outfit in his arms.

" I looked behind me and he was standing there next to Yukhei, a beautiful outfit in his arms

 "Change into this." He handed it to me and I went into the bathroom before quickly changing into the clothes.

-----------------------------------------------

I will  be keeping Yukhei in this as I will forever think of him as an NCT/WayV member.. I support his decision, but it hurts still- I am happy that he is happy!