3- Second Encounter

After what felt like forever, I managed to fall asleep. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, getting up and turning it off before rubbing my eyes. What was my plan for today?

I sat on my bed, knees to my chest, as I thought of what to do today. I have work, but then what should I do? I thought to myself before sitting up, having an idea. Practice the guitar!

I got up and went to my bathroom before turning on the shower and stripping off my clothes. I ran my hand under the water and waited until the water was hot enough to get in.

After my shower, I got dressed and ready for work. I worked for 8 hours during the weekend, whereas I only worked 5 hours during the week.

My outfit:

After I put on my shoes, I looked at my rose which I had put in a clear vase on my dresser, gaining the motivation to start my day

The rose:

I smiled slightly before walking out of my room and slowly going down the stairs to not wake dad nor Sunoo from their slumber- they had work later in the day

I smiled slightly before walking out of my room and slowly going down the stairs to not wake dad nor Sunoo from their slumber- they had work later in the day. I left the house, after making sure to lock the door, and began my half hour walk to work.

When I arrived, Jaehyun greeted me at the entrance with his keys in hand, "Right on time, Aera. Good morning." "Good morning, boss." 

"Aera, it is okay if you call me Jaehyun... you have been working here for over a year, and don't tell anyone-" Jaehyun said before whispering, "-you are my favorite employee." "Okay, boss- Jaehyun." I quickly corrected myself.

He let out a chuckle before saying, "Would you mind setting up the counter and preparing the coffee? I have to run out for a minute." I nodded, "Sure." He then smiled before speaking, "Thanks." 

He left and I sighed before setting up. I walked to the coffee machines, poured in water and coffee beans, and then hit start on each machine, each holding either decaffeinated or caffeinated coffee.

The bell rang, signaling that someone had entered the cafe, so I hurried to the counter and noticed the person was the guy from yesterday, Ten. "Hello, again! Welcome to Neo Breeze Cafe, what can I help you with today?"

"Can I have another americano, please?" His voice was very soft, it made me have to try not to smile from how soothing it sounded. 

"Yes, sir. Same name as yesterday?" "Yes, miss. Ten." "Coming right up." I got his americano ready and walked back to the counter, "I have an order for Ten."

He approached the counter and carefully took the cup from my hands before handing me the total amount of money, 1,328.74 won.

He then left the cafe and I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding in.