11- Beautiful

We ate our food in silence, enjoying every single bite, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was comfortable... quite comfortable, in fact. 

Once the bill came, Ten paid and we got into his car, leaving as we all felt full, having had our fill of food. 

"That was delicious!" Chaeyeon said and I added, "I agree with you." before Ten commented with a laugh, "Me too."

I smiled at him as he drove, finding his laugh very comforting. "What?" He looked at me in curiosity, "Have I ever told you that I love your laugh? And eyes on the road, mister." Teasing him before giggling, him laughing again due to how adorable my giggling was. 

"No, you haven't, and it isn't 'mister' to you, it is 'babe!'" Ten pouted while pretending to be sad, "Okay, babe! Don't be sad, because sad spelled backwards is das, and das not good!" 

He laughed again, Chaeyeon dead silent.

"You okay, Chae?" She nodded before looking at me, "Just not a dad joke person." I was confused- what dad joke? It was a normal, very slick joke. 

"Okay." Looking out the window, I saw the sun begin to set. "The sun set... it is so beautiful." Chaeyeon looked out the window before gasping, struck by how beautiful it was. 

Ten pouted again, unable to look due to having to keep his eyes on the road ahead.

I decided to take a picture of the sunset to send to him later as he deserved to see it. "Ten," I called and he hummed in response. 

"I love you." I smiled before he grabbed my hand, squeezing it gently. "I love you too." I began to think of Jaehyun and Lucas, they must be having a lot more work to do due to me taking today off, I felt horrible.

"I need to go to bed soon, I've got work to do tomorrow." I said before Chaeyeon asked, "You work weekdays, too?" "No, I took today off so I need to make up for it."