Naraku

" I sense many jewel shards this way! " Kagome yelled pointing to the west . The group looked above their heads . Miasma was spreading in the sky . There is only one person who has such a strong miasma . Naraku.

InuYasha flung Kagome on his back and zoomed west . Sure enough , Naraku was standing there ; smirking widely . Everyone tensed. InuYasha put Kagome behind him. Kilala growled and grew to her full form . InuYasha flexed his claws . Sango slung her boomerang over her shoulder . Miroku had a hand his beads . Kagome drew a arrow back . Shippo hid behind a bush .

" Very nice for all of you to come and to die by my hands so soon . I'm glad you came to me ; I didn't feel like looking for trash . " Naraku said with venom in his voice.

Kagome shivered . It's been so long since the last time they encountered Naraku .

" InuYasha , haven't you ran off to Kikyou ? " Naraku said , smiling evily.

" Why you ... " InuYasha sprung at Naraku .

Naraku shot a tentacle out at InuYasha . Kagome shot a arrow out before the tentacle could reach out to InuYasha . Naraku glared at Kagome .

" That little wench ... " Mumbled Naraku .

Naraku wrapped his tentacle around Kagome very tightly . Kagome squeaked .

" InuYasha ! " Kagome screamed .

Naraku pulled Kagome closer . Kagome tried pulling away but , Naraku squeezed her tighter until her breath was litterally squeezed out of her lungs .

" Inu ...Ya...Sh...A...h..he.. .me...Ple...as...e... " Kagome chocked out before passing out .

Authors Notes :

Disclaimer : The anime/Magna of InuYasha!

Thank you for reading this ! This is my very first fanfiction! Please review even if it says " Good. " At least something! (: Thanks again , bye!