Kagome and Naraku

*Kagome*

At first I woke up in the hut. Then all of a sudden, I had a hand over my mouth and someone whispers in my ear,

"If you make a sound, I will slit your throat."

I froze. I didn't dare to make any movement. That person knocked me out cold. The next thing I know, I am in a hideout. I can't open my eyes; there is something tied around them. But, I could feel a strong miasma.

"My my, aren't you a beauty. You're prettier up close." Says a familiar cold, deep voice. He breathed down my neck.

I feel something lick my cheek. A shiver runs down my spine.

"I've waited to do this forever." Says the mysterious person.

The person took a something sharp out and slowly dug in into my stomach; making be squeal and squirm in pain. I have never been in so much pain. I kept on coughing harshly up blood.

"Who are you?*Gasping for air*Why are you doing this ... to me?" I asked hoarsely. It stung just to breathe. I could feel blood pouring out of me. I know that if I get saved, I will need medical attention, and fast.

The person chuckled.

"You think I would just let you know, Kagome."

The way he said my name; I knew who it was. Naraku.

I shivered.

I tried moving my hands and feet but they were tied, tightly.

InuYasha...InuYasha... I will try to fight my hardest for you...Because...I'm not done loving you.

I could feel myself losing conscious.

"NO!" I screamed in my head. I have to stay strong until InuYasha gets here! Stay awake... Stay awake...Stay awake...Don't let Naraku think you are weak!

Blood poured more and more out of me by the second.

"Will you stay alive before the others come and save you? If they save you..." Naraku's footsteps become softer as he left her.

I couldn't help myself; a few tears slid down my cheek. Then more came down after another after another. Now it was just a river coming from my eyes.

"InuYasha... Please save me..." I mumbled into the silence.

I lost too much blood; I passed out.