Traveling to Save Kagome

*InuYasha POV*

Damn it.

I slammed my fists into a tree; knocking it down.

I let Kagome get taken away, AGAIN! I'm not strong enough to keep her safe from everything that harms her.

I'm not strong enough. I let her out of my sight, that stupid wench!

I'm sorry Kagome.

I ran back to the village.

"Get up, we got to save Kagome. We got to move, and fast." I stated. I picked up Shippo and put him on my shoulder. He was still sleeping soundlessly.

Something could have happened to Kagome! We need to hurry.

Miroku woke Sango up; by rubbing her rear end.

SLAP!

"PERVERTTTT!" Screamed Sango.

"Oh, my dear Sango, -" Miroku's voice was cut off by hers.

"Don't give me that! Just shut up! "Screamed Sango.

Miroku quieted down after that.

"If you guys don't quit jabbering, I'm gonna leave you behind. "I said coldly.

We walked until dusk. Still no signs of Kagome. It drove me insane. We had to stop at dusk because Shessmaru crossed our path.

"Why do I not smell the priestess? Or even see her?" Mocked Shessmaru. I clenched my fists.

"We don't have time to play games with you today, Sorry." I replied harshly. I stepped around him but he grabbed my shoulder and through me in the air with no effort.

"No one walks away from a lord." Shessmaru stated.

I landed on my feet, a little off guard.

"Then I will be the first one to walk away from the "Lord Trash"." With that, me and the group moved pass him once again. This time he flung out poison. Everyone jumped out of the way. Shippo hid behind a bush.

Shessmaru whipped his whip at InuYasha. He knocked my sword out of my hand.

Crap! My sword!

I watched my sword soar through the air above our heads in slow motion and land 40 feet from me. I could feel my demon transforming.

"InuYasha!" Sango cried out.

"InuYasha control yourself!" Miroku yelled.

"Come back to us!" Shippo shouted.

I had transform and it was too late. I couldn't be stopped.

I snarled my fangs and flexed my claws. I swiped my claw against Shessmaru face; just leaving a tiny scratch before he moved out of the way. I kept charging at my older brother for hours until one yell made me stop,

"InuYasha! Don't you want to save Kagome? Grab your sword and transform! The quicker you grab the sword the quicker Kagome is safer!" Yelled out Miroku.

Kagome? Who...Is...Kagome...?Who...?

Flashbacks started.

"Sit boy!"

"InuYasha, I like the way you are, stay a half demon, for me."

"InuYasha!"

"I'm sorry."

"Are you okay?"

"Where were you?! I was so worried!"

"Please stay with me."

"You're alright. I'm glad."

"Sit boy!"

Kagome...Where is...Kagome...?KAGOME!

"Kagome...Kago...me...Kagome..."I mumbled , my brain still numb. I stumbled to my sword.

"Remember, I am here to take your sword, not to help a half breed with a long lost pathetic human." Shessmaru said.

I growled deeply. I needed to get to Kagome and quick!

I jumped into the air and yelled .

"Iron reaver soul steeler!" I swiped my hand in motion towards my older brother. I grabbed my sword and started to transform into my half breed.

"Sango, Miroku, Shippo! Ride on Kilala! Follow me ! I smell her!" With that, I dashed into the endless green forest.