Where is Kagome?

*InuYasha POV*

Very loud gasps we heard outside of the hut.

"InuYasha!" A familiar angry voice called.

Kagome rolled over and moaned.

Not wanting the voice to wake up Kagome I rushed silently outside.

"Oh hey San—"My voice was cut off by her voice.

"We have been flying around for the past day! We have gone in circles! Why didn't you come back and get us?! Argggh!" Exclaimed Sango.

"My dear Sango, We mustn't wake the others." Said Miroku, while stroking Sango's rear end. This ended with a red hand print on his face.

"So worth it." Mumbled Miroku.

"Ye children, Young Kagome is trying to sleep. Keep it down and hushhh." Said Kaede. She pointed to the soundless sleeping Kagome who twisted and turned in her mat.

Throughout the day we gathered herbs for Kagome and helped around the village; mainly me.

"Ugh, why must humans be weak?" I complained while helping an elder women across the bridge.

"Help! Help! My grandpa has fallen and can't get up!" Yelled a young boy.

"Who did this? Was it a demon?!" I questioned.

"Help me! I have fallen over and can't get back up!" Shouted an old man's voice.

"Let me get this straight... You, an old man, fell and can't get up? No demons what so ever?" I Questioned the fallen man.

"Yes!Yes!" Cried the old man."Please help me up!"

I groaned. I slung the old man over my shoulder. I felt something wet on my shoulder. What the? I whipped my head around to see the old man biting my shoulder. Blood dripped down my arm.

Miroku appeared out of nowhere and kicked the old man in the gut. The old man fell to the ground with a grunt. Sango exploded from the trees of green and started shouting,

"Kagome is missing! She isn't in the hut! Kagome is missing, InuYasha! She's gone with no trace!"

WHAT?!

The old man started to chuckle and turn into an adult.

"You've fell straight into my trap..."Said the now, adult.

Author's Note's:

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha! But I do own a laptop,bed,and an orange!

Thanks for reading! Please review even if it is just "Good job." At least write something! (: Until next time!