The Entrance to Modern Hell

Dominic fell. He fell for what seemed like forever. Until he closed his eyes.

He felt like he stopped falling, and instead felt like floating or gliding. He couldn't feel an ounce of gravity touching his skin. For a little, just a little bit, he felt... relaxed as he let the free, easy air take him to where he was supposed to be. He didn't even feel anything touch him.

He was at ease.. until he opened his eyes. A bright light of multi-colored mist surrounds Dominic, and in a blink of an eye, he was thrown out of a circular black and purple portal and onto the gravelled ground.

He fell face first onto the gravel and felt his face feel pain for a brief moment before using his hands to get up. He groaned and looked behind him only to see the portal shrink and then disappear.

"Wait- no! Oh goddamnit." He grumbled as he cursed to himself the second the portal closed, his wings and tail slightly drooping. 

He got up and was going to brush himself off, but something seemed... off. He didn't feel the usual cloth of his purple jacket, and his legs were fully covered instead of being exposed and only his Jean shorts covering the top of his legs. Was he in... dress pants? He didn't remember putting on dress pants?

He looked down at his waist and pants, realizing that he was in black tuxedo pants, followed by a pair of shiny black dress shoes. He looked at his body to see a dark purple suit with a black vest over it and a long, black overcoat covering his body. He wore golden accessories such as bracelets and necklaces, the necklace having amethysts on them as a sort of pattern. His hair was a little messy from the fall but it was slightly covered by the golden masquerade mask that had a large yellow feather on the side of the mask, you know, for decoration.

He couldn't check himself out fully, but he knew he looked fine as fuck. He even extended his wings to check himself out even more. Eventually, he checked if he had anything else on his body, feeling his pockets and then feeling a lump in one of his coat pockets. "Hm?" He hummed confusingly.

 "What's in here..?" He whispered as he pulled out a gold, rusty pocket watch that had the time '5:25' ticking on the watch. He tilted his head slightly, not knowing what the time meant.

"The hell does 5:25 mean? Does this even work?" Dominic questioned himself as he tapped the glass of the watch a couple of times before putting the pocket watch back into his pockets.

Once he pocketed the watch, he looked ahead, seeing a huge mansion painted in white and marble with golden strips in front of him. He looked at the building in awe, his mouth being gapped opened slightly, making an 'o' shape with his mouth. His wings lowered and his tail rose with his surprised action.

Holy shit, he thought. The things- the deal he made with the Overseer... this was his first task? By the look of his outfit and golden accessories, this was most likely a fancy party, and Dominic has to somehow fix something that has gone wrong with this pity party.

Dominic was about to take a step closer to the arched entrance when he heard a loud, valley-girl voice behind him... which, to him, sounded- familiar.

"Domi! Heyyy!!" The feminine voice called out behind him... which sounded very familiar to Dominic.

Dominic turned around to meet a woman with brown, wavy long hair, ram horns and sheep ears jogging towards him, her arm waving in the air. 

It was his sister, Jessica-.. or half-sister, since she did have Quackity as a parent, but instead of Karl and Sapnap as her other parents, she had Jschlatt as the other parental guardian. Ever since Schlatt had that heart attack, Jess had been living in Las Nevadas back at the server.