The flash part 1: Birth of the flash

Eric thunder was a normal man living a normal life in Central City

Eric thunder was a normal man living a normal life in Central City. One day, while working at his job as a scientist at S.T.A.R. Labs, a freak accident occurred involving a particle accelerator. Eric was caught in the blast and was exposed to unknown energies.

As a result of the accident, Eric discovered that he had gained superhuman speed. He initially struggled to control his powers and keep his identity a secret, but with the help of the scientists at S.T.A.R. Labs, he was able to hone his abilities and become a hero known as the Flash. Using his newfound powers, he fights to protect Central City from danger and uphold justice.

As the Flash, Eric quickly became a beloved hero in Central City, using his powers to protect the citizens and stop criminals. However, his success also drew the attention of a rival speedster, a man known as the Rogue Flash.

The Rogue Flash, whose true identity was unknown, was once a friend of Eric's. They had met during a PS5 party chat, where Eric had shown off his new console and the Rogue Flash became consumed with envy. He had always resented Eric's success and popularity, and after the accident that gave Eric his powers, he was also exposed to the energy and gained superhuman speed.

Fueled by jealousy, the Rogue Flash began committing crimes and causing chaos in Central City, always one step ahead of the Flash. Eric was constantly on the lookout for his nemesis, but the Rogue Flash was always able to elude him, using his knowledge of Eric's identity and habits against him.

Their battles were intense and dangerous, but in the end, the Flash always emerged victorious. However, the Rogue Flash's obsession with Eric never abated, and he continued to be a thorn in the Flash's side, always seeking to prove himself the superior hero.

 However, the Rogue Flash's obsession with Eric never abated, and he continued to be a thorn in the Flash's side, always seeking to prove himself the superior hero

The origins of Rogue Flash, a.k.a Mark Eir Rogue, were shrouded in mystery. He was once friends with Eric, who he met during a PS5 party chat, where he became obsessed and jealous of Eric's success and popularity. Mark's exposure to the energy that gave Eric his powers also gave him superhuman speed.

Mark struggled with connecting with others, especially after gaining his powers. He was consumed by a desire to prove himself as the true hero of Central City and began using his powers for personal gain and committing crimes, becoming known as the Rogue Flash. Despite his actions, Mark believed that he was doing the right thing and that he was the only one who truly understood the responsibility that came with having superhuman speed.