Green lantern part 1:Rise of green lantern

Once upon a time, in the bustling city of London, there lived a non-binary individual named Jack

Once upon a time, in the bustling city of London, there lived a non-binary individual named Jack. Growing up in the south parts of the city, they were constantly reminded of the hatred and bigotry that existed in the world. But, Jack refused to let that hatred define them. They were determined to be true to themselves and live their life with integrity and courage.

One day, while they were sitting in their room, a strange green ring appeared out of nowhere. The ring spoke to them, saying "You have the ability to overcome great fear." Jack was confused and unsure of what to do, but the ring seemed to have a will of its own and it flew onto Jack's finger.

As soon as the ring touched Jack's finger, they were transported to a strange and mysterious place. A being of light appeared before them and explained that they had been chosen to become a Green Lantern. The being explained that the ring gave them the power to overcome great fear and to fight for justice and equality.

Jack was overjoyed and felt a sense of purpose they had never felt before. They were now part of something bigger than themselves and they were determined to use their powers for good.

However, their newfound powers did not go unnoticed. Some corrupt cops who were bigots tried to mess with them for getting involved in their affairs. They would try to frame them for crimes they didn't commit and even try to beat them up. But, Jack knew they had to stand up for themselves and they knew they had the power of the ring to protect them.

With the ring's power, Jack was able to overcome the fear of persecution and stand up for what was right. They knew that living on TERF island would be difficult, but with the ring on their finger, they were ready to face anything that came their way.

Jack's story spread throughout the city and soon, others began to see them as a symbol of hope and courage. They became a beacon of light in a dark world, inspiring others to stand up for themselves and to fight for justice and equality. And, with the ring's power, they knew they would always be able to overcome great fear.

Throughout their time with the Justice League of Midgard, Jack faced many challenges and obstacles. But, with the power of the ring and the support of their team, they were able to overcome them all. They became a respected and valued member of the team, known for their courage and determination.

However, Jack's greatest challenge came when they were called upon to take on the TERF League, a group of powerful and dangerous bigots who had been terrorizing the people of London. The TERF League had been targeting anyone who didn't fit into their narrow definition of "normal," and they had been causing chaos and destruction throughout the city.

Jack knew that this would be a difficult fight, but they also knew that they had the power of the ring to protect them. With the help of their teammates, they set out to take on the TERF League and put an end to their reign of terror.

The battle was intense and grueling, but in the end, Jack and the Justice League of Midgard emerged victorious. The TERF League was defeated and their reign of terror came to an end. The people of London were finally able to live in peace and safety.