The flash part 2: Flashpoint paradox

Eric Vazquez, also known as the Flash, has been the superhero of Central City for a few years now

Eric Vazquez, also known as the Flash, has been the superhero of Central City for a few years now. He has a sidekick, Max, also known as Lightning Flash, and has married his longtime love, Irish West. Life seems perfect for Eric, but deep down he still grieves for his younger brother who died years ago, before he became the Flash.

During a Justice League of Midgard mission with Batman, Eric travels into the Speed Force in an attempt to cope with his loss. But when he wakes up the next morning, he finds himself in a completely different house and to his shock and confusion, he is not the Flash.

Eric soon discovers that his brother is alive and can't believe it at first. He spends the next six months catching up with his brother, but as he delves deeper into this new world, he realizes that it is vastly different from the one he knew. The Justice League of Midgard no longer exists, and Wonder Woman and her twin brother Thor are at war with the Atlantic Army, led by Aquaman.

Eric retreats to the Bat Cave, seeking help from Batman. But when he arrives, he is met with a surprise. Instead of Bruce Wayne, he is attacked by a man claiming to be Batman who doesn't recognize him and threatens to blow his head off if he doesn't talk.

Eric quickly explains that he knew Bruce Wayne in the main timeline, and how he was raised by the League of Assassins as a child and became Batman. This version of Batman is shocked by the story, but ultimately believes him.

The man removes his mask to reveal that this version of Batman is actually Alfred Pennyworth. Eric is shocked but quickly explains that he needs Alfred's help to recreate the storm that gave him the powers of the Flash in order to stop the rogue Flash (Mark).

Alfred, shocked but understanding the gravity of the situation, agrees to help him. Together they work to recreate the storm and give Eric back his powers. With his powers restored, Eric sets out to stop the rogue Flash and restore the timeline to its rightful state but before they head out Alfred goes for a clean shave and fresh bat costume.

 With his powers restored, Eric sets out to stop the rogue Flash and restore the timeline to its rightful state but before they head out Alfred goes for a clean shave and fresh bat costume

As they work on their plan, Eric and Alfred form an unlikely alliance, and Eric discovers that even in this alternate reality, he can still rely on the support of his friends and family. But the question remains, can Eric defeat the rogue Flash and fix the timeline before it's too late?

Before heading to the rogue Flash's location, Eric and Alfred, the new Batman, take on a few missions to reduce crime in the city. They try to reason with Wonder Woman and Thor, but ultimately fail and are forced to move on before they try to kill him for interrupting their war.

As they continue on their journey, they meet this version of Lois Lane who is now a freedom fighter, along with her partner Lana. Lois is shocked to see the Flash and Batman working together and tells them about the rogue Flash's plans to use a weapon that could destroy the entire world.

Eric and Alfred work together with Lois and Lana to gather information on the rogue Flash's whereabouts and plan their attack. They come across several obstacles, including rogue versions of their own allies, but they persevere and eventually make their way to the rogue Flash's lair.

Once there, Eric and Alfred engage in an intense battle with the rogue Flash, using their combined skills and powers to take him down. In the end, Eric manages to overload the weapon and destroy it before it can cause any harm.

With the rogue Flash defeated, Eric and Alfred work to repair the timeline and restore the world to its rightful state. Lois, Lana and the others they met during their journey help them with this task. As they succeed, Eric reflects on how he was able to overcome his grief and loss, and how he was able to find a new family and friends even in this alternate reality. Eric Vazquez, the Flash, and his new allies, have saved the world once again.

Eric soon discovers that the one responsible for changing the timeline and causing his brother's death is none other than the rogue Flash himself. The rogue Flash explains how he has hated Eric for years and has changed the timeline multiple times in order to mess with him. He even went back in time to become Iris's first kiss and erased Eric's childhood friends that no longer exist.

Eric is determined to put a stop to the rogue Flash's plans and sets out on a mission to fix the timeline and restore the world to its rightful state. But as he races against time, he must also confront his own grief and loss and come to terms with the fact that the world may never be the same again."

they engage in an epic speed race battle that lasts for an hour. Eric uses all of his powers and skills to try and defeat the rogue Flash, but the rogue Flash proves to be a formidable opponent.

During the battle, Eric gets stabbed in the leg, and it seems as though he is about to be killed. But just as the rogue Flash is about to deliver the final blow, he is shot in the head by Alfred, the new Batman.

With the rogue Flash defeated, Eric knows that he must act quickly to change the timeline before it's too late. The government has plans to nuke the battleground and Eric knows that he needs to leave now to prevent any further destruction.

In the end, Eric realizes that the only way to truly fix the timeline is to go back to the moment he first traveled in time at the beginning of his journey. He sets out to create a butterfly paradox by dead stopping himself, essentially erasing his own actions from the timeline.

As he travels back in time, Eric is careful to make sure that he doesn't change anything else in the timeline, and that he only alters the events that led to the creation of the rogue Flash.

When Eric returns to the present, he finds that the world is now back to the way it was supposed to be, but with one notable exception. His relationship with Iris has been completely erased. He is devastated, but he knows that this was the price he had to pay to fix the timeline and save the world.

Eric reflects on his journey and the sacrifices he has made. He realizes that he has grown as a person and as a hero. He has learned the importance of friendship and teamwork, and he knows that he will always be ready to protect his city and the world whenever it is in danger.

Eric, now more determined than ever, continues to protect his city and the world as the Flash, using his powers and skills to help others and make the world a better place. He will always remember his journey and the sacrifices he made, but he knows that it was all worth it in the end. He knows that he has truly become the hero that Central City needs, and that he will always be the Flash.

After the events of his journey, Eric takes some time to reflect on his experiences. He reaches out to the original Batman, Bruce Wayne, for advice and guidance. Bruce is surprised to hear about Eric's journey and the alternate reality that he had encountered.

Eric tells Bruce about his battles with the rogue Flash and the Black Adam's of Iran, and how he was able to restore the timeline to its rightful state. He also mentions his friendship with Alfred Pennyworth, who had been the Batman in that reality.

Bruce listens intently and offers Eric some words of wisdom. He tells him that being a hero is not always easy, and that sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the greater good. He also tells Eric that he is proud of him for being able to handle such a difficult situation and for being able to make the tough decisions necessary to save the world.

Eric thanks Bruce for his advice and begins to move on from his journey. He continues to protect his city as the Flash, but he always keeps the lessons he learned during his journey close to his heart. He knows that he has grown as a hero and as a person, and he is ready to face any challenge that may come his way.