06 : the fifth activity

We had just practiced each dance we had learnt for the camera and teachers after school and after working together like rice and chicken (did not miss) he decided to be a fucking nuisance in front of the teachers and try to piss me off resulting in me swinging on him while he giggled. 

The teachers were about to be so proud but ended up laughing with him as he hugged me our sweat intermingling which was, in my opinion at least, fucking disgusting but they talked us through what needed to be improved the English teach took note of it for our project and gave us a 9/10 for our dances her favourite being cherry bomb.

I went over to his place and showered there changing into the extra clothes from my car (black joggers and a black long sleeve crop top clean undies too)

 we were sat in the kitchen discussing what we were gonna do for out 5th activity if its going to be one we already planned or something else. His little sister sprinted in and began squealing at the sight of me happy to see me , i picked up the small child twirling and hugging her immediately giving her my full attention while he just watches as i treat her with more care affection and kindness then ive ever shown in my years of going to the same schools as him. We

"Can we go to the park tomorrow?" She asks looking at me with puppy dog eyes so i give the most puss in boots pleading eyes to her older brother immediately making him fold he nodded making us squeal, I jumped with her in my arms creating a small circle my entire body jiggling with each bounce as we smiled excitedly and talked about what we were going to do at the park. Her still propped up on my hip as i hold her my eyes not breaking from her cute little face.

The flash goes off

I turn and i hear his phone hit the ground, he's whistling facing another direction... totally not suspicious or anything like that... minus the fact that his phone was screen up with the picture he just took clearly printed on his screen... I sneakily tiptoed over picking his phone up

"Hey im gonna take pictures with the rest of your siblings." I say spooking him before walking away not giving him a chance to realise that im using his phone for it and i took pictures with all of them using up a ton of his storage emailing them to our teacher and asking her to not reply so he doesnt know. And then we (me and his youngest brother) played mario kart which i lost 1 out of the four rounds we played "RAHHHHHHHHHH Get good kid" i yell flexing my imaginary muscles

"Butterfly, my phone please" dude didn't even knock but i handed it over "you want my room i can sleep on the couch?" He offered how do i tell him i can't sleep alone... "I'll take the couch dont worry" i say "... im offering my room because i have nightmares and dont want to wake you up at night" he states i nod "i cant sleep alone i was planning on just staying up on the couch so that you could sleep in your bed..." i explained quietly avoiding eye contact "share the bed then ?" He asks and i nod rapidly he just grinned before telling us to go down and eat.

we obliged to rushing down setting the table and sitting we served our own plates and i served the little princess' plate too the rest joining as we munched away i was first to sit last to finish i leaned back a satisfied sigh escaping my lips and a napkin came in contact with my face, i tried not to smile as the clean freak worked away at getting me clean.

I cleaned the plates while he sat on the counter just talking to me and taking pictures of us pulling faces. Once i was done I just walked into his chest; I was tired and drained he hugged me for a while, picking me up carrying me to his room he gently placed me down taking his shirt off while i got comfortable in his comfy ass king sized bed 

"butterfly, lift your head up i cant see you" he laughed and i sat up making him laugh harder "i didn't realise you were this small" he wailed before bursting into another fit of laughter "come join" i order patting next to me , he climbed in and pulled me towards him causing me to lay almost fully on him "the shirt and bra is uncomfortable let me wear one of your shirts please" i whisper he simply pats my butt before letting me go he didn't move an inch and it did not take long for me to join him back in bed , i melted into him and slept better than ever.