Chapter seven

After saying that I began to chase down e.j as he ran for his life. Soon after I just gave up, and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Walking into the kitchen I was greeted with a burst of great aromas. I decided on a blueberry waffle and orange juice. After sitting down, some people looked at me oddly so I asked, "What?" "Uh aren't you supposed to eat organs?" Jeff asked, with a confused expression. "Umm not all of the time? I'm not sure what species I am so I don't know." I replied, as (y/n) ran over to me and showed me her choice of food, which was all sweets. Shaking my head I pointed towards the kitchen and she got the message. Walking towards the kitchen with her the others looked in confusion. We walked out of the kitchen a little while after, and (y/n) had a healthy plate of food instead of all the sweets she had. After breakfast slender told me to go to his office which I did. "What is it slenderman?" "It seems as though I found the species of demon you are...they don't have a name but e.j is also the same demon, they are ancient, and females are rare so be careful around e.j, do I make myself clear?" "Yeah." I hurriedly left his office with new thoughts in my head "Oh great, I have another problem, avoid e.j... that will be pretty tricky since he lives here." And speak of the devil e.j was just ten feet away looking questionably at me.

Hope you enjoy the late update creepypasta belongs to their owners and you belong to yourself bye!