Chapter Nine

It was Jack. He then walked over to me thinking I was sleeping, and worriedly shook me to wake me up. "Jack i'm alright, don't worry." I said then began to stand up, but my legs were still asleep so I fell. And luckily E.J was there and caught me. He then quickly wrote on his white board if I was alright. "I'm fine jack, thank you for catching me." As I flashed a warm smile, and I swore I could have seen a small blush appear on his cheeks. Brushing it off like it was just a stray thought, I ushered E.J out of the room so I could change. I decided on a navy blue silky long sleeve shirt, and navy blue Jeans. Sighing, I went to (y/n)'s room to check up on her. Walking into her room, I noticed she wasn't there, and faint blood splatters were on the floor. Panicking I smelled the air, and the fresh scent of death was in it. Wailing loudly, I collapsed to the ground in sadness, and suddenly felt the urge to go find her and hold her in my arms. I realized this was a motherly feeling, and cried louder, which attracted other creepypasta's attention. When they walked in, they could see a motherly and sad arora(?) surrounding me. When E.J came in, he instantly went over to me to make sure I was okay, and comforted me. When I noticed E.J sitting by me, I cried in his chest, tears of sadness, and wanting my child back, for I had thought of (y/n) as my own. The rest of the day, the others went looking for her, while E.J comforted me, and at the end, they found her. She was a mess, her once glowing (e/c) eyes were now a dull (e/c). Her once shiny, silky (h/c) hair, was now full of twigs, dirt, and leaves. Her once beautiful (d/c) dress, was now ripped,blood and dirt splattered and matted into it. Her body was full of deep cuts, bruises, but the worst part, was the blood by her vag. Down there, was a mess, blood caked her legs near her nether region, and it was ruined, she was no longer pure. When I seen her, I broke. I was in fits of anger, tears were cascading down my face, and I finally got to hold her one last time... After everything today, I went to bed with E.J guiding me to my room, so that I wouldn't run and find the bastard that hurt MY baby. When I was near my door, E.J was about to leave until I poked his shoulder. He looked at me in confusion, as I timidly whispered if he would stay with me. He quickly nodded his head, and what I hadn't known, was that his demon was very pleased, for he wished for me to be his mate... That night I had felt protected, and slowly, I grew to fall in love with Eyeless Jack...

How was it??! Tell me in the comments, you may ask why you died, well I dont know. Don't kill me!!! You may come back in nine months...*hint hint* but goodbye my little killers...
Also creepypasta belong to their owners.