Chapter Eight

"Oh um, hey jack." I said, as he then asked me in sign language, what were you guys talking about?
"Oh it was nothing, really. " Just as I was about to walk away, slenderman pulled me back in the office. "What?" It seems as though I forgot to tell you something, the type of species you and E.J are, have a, per say, mating season, which starts in....seven days, there is also side effects, to E.J, he will want to be around you more, be more protective of you, do anything he can to help you, if this happens, he is wishing you to become his mate, on your choice, it's rare for that to happen, so don't lose the chance.
"Well, that's not so bad." I then went out the door to check on (y/n). She was outside playing tag with all of the creepypasta. "Savannah, come play with us!!!!" "I guess, alright." I then joined in their game of tag. But you see, only a few minutes in the game, E.J was it, and the others went to hide in the forest, and he was now chasing me. After running a while I began to feel tired, which led to E.J catching up to me, and tagging me. I then sat on a log to regain my breath. And then the game started again...
*six hours later*
It has been six hours while we were playing, and it is now dark out, and we had to go to bed. After tucking in (y/n), I went to my own bedroom, took some clothes out, and went to take a shower.
*20 minutes later*
I finished my shower, and am now in a comfortable, silky, night gown.
I turned out the lights, and went to sleep.
"The following day...."
Six more days, I wonder if he does wish me to be his mate.
And then the door opened....

Cliffhanger!!!! The creepypasta belong to their owners, and yea, bye my little killers...