Chapter three

It had been a while...three weeks since my father took savannah away...I hope she is okay. All of a sudden I hear my father and it sounds like he is dragging something? "It worked! It worked! Here is savannah. Don't kill her or else." He growled at me. I shakily nodded my head only to gasp in horror at what had happened to savannah. Her skin was now a dark dark grey unlike the tan skin she had before. And her eyes, instead of the beautiful brown eyes were empty sockets with black goo sliding down her cheek. She looked horrible, as I looked at her with horror and sympathy for what had happened to her. "Hey (y/n), how you been?" She said in a raspy voice that sounds like she hadn't drank for a while. "I'm alright but what happened to you?!" I asked in choked sobs. She quietly crawled to me and hugged me to her chest, trying to calm me down as she rocked me back and forth, gently, as she played with my hair soothingly. ", There, there i'm alright, i'm still here aren't I?" She said with a small smile in her face, as I weakly nodded my head. "You need to rest, don't worry I will protect you." She said as I slowly drifted off to sleep, as I dreamed peacefully.
*Timeskip to next morning*
When I awoke savannah had came to me with eggs and toast. I looked at her wide eyed as if to ask, how did you get this? She quietly whispered "I snuck it out for you, don't worry I don't eat human food anymore." I gasped before whispering "you will get in trouble!" "No I won't now hurry up and eat." "What did you mean you don't eat human food anymore?" She looked down as if ashamed of herself as she said "have you read eyeless jacks story?" "yes?" "and what does he eat?" "oh." "we have to get out of here" Savannah said as she paced the ground as I quickly ate my food. When I finished I heard loud footsteps before my father opened the basement door as he stumbled down them drunkenly. "Its all your fault you little BITCH!!!!" He roared as he kicked me in the stomach, as I wheezed in pain. "STOP" Savannah yelled as she charged at my father slamming a punch to his face. "YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER" he shouted as he charged at Savannah, but she merely side stepped before she tackled him to the ground taking a scalpel out and digging out his kidneys, growling as she did so. I quickly looked away,.and gasped as she scooped me up and ran out of the house into the woods with me in her arms. When we were far in the woods she checked me for wounds but found none, afterwards I hugged her saying thank you while crying silently. "its alright the bad man is gone" she said as she rubbed my back. I sniffled as I nodded my head, yawning as I rubbed my eyes tiredly.
She smiled slightly before picking me up piggy back style and walked off. "Get some sleep my dear. I will always protect you..." She said as I drifted off to sleep.

Hope you are enjoying so far I will update soon.