the encounter part 2

No one's pov:
Dazai walked throughout the basement, humming his favorite suicidal song then something got his attention.... A... Cage, he was curious so he got closer to the cage and noticed a boy his age... Not just any boy it was his omega.. He wanted to know how his omega looks, his hair was white and a black strand, a part of his hair was shorter than the other, he wonder why? We're they bullying him  our dear Atsushi was hesitant at first but he looked up, he was thinking that someone from the staff came to him to throw some insults again about how he should be grateful that they are even feeding him but guess what he was wrong he was surprised by a tall figure he assumed that the figure had a brown hair boy with empty chocolate eyes wearing a black coat wrapped in bandages, dazai was finally able to see his eyes they were purple with a bit of yellow, he was wearing cutted and ragged short clothes can he even call them clothes they we're merely covering him, he noticed him shivering looks like he is cold,so he lend him his coat, dazai opened the cage door, atsushi widened his eyes why is he being nice to someone like him?

Dazai:'so that's my omega he's so cute and fragile idk why but I got a feeling that I need to protect him no matter what!'hey there,the name's dazai osamu what's yours? *smile*

Atsushi:n-nakajima a-atsushi

Dazai:'how cute'well atsushi-kun are you hungry?

Atsushi:... No i-*stomach growling*

Dazai:guess your stomach agree with me hmm

Atsushi:......

Dazai:here a sandwich *give it to him*

Atsushi:..... A sandwich?

Dazai: yes atsushi-kun why don't you take it?

Atsushi: because they say I'm fat, and I don't deserve to eat....

Dazai:'those bastards how dare they he looks like he doesn't even weight a fly'*angry*

Atsushi:..d-dazai-san are  you ok?

Dazai:.... Huh oh atsushi-kun yes I'm alright*smile*and atsushi-kun don't believe them you are beautiful on your own, now please eat this sandwich for me*hand over*

Atsushi:'i don't have a choice do I?'*take it from him* i guess  a little bite won't hurt me

Dazai:*smile*

Atsushi:*taking a bit*it's delicious!!!

Dazai: glad you like it, say atsushi-kun do you want to go with me

Atsushi: with you?...... Alright I wanted to get out of here for a long time but I wasn't able to

Dazai:alright can you walk?

Atsushi:... *trying to stand up but failed miserably and falled on his knees*

Dazai:.. *sigh*

Then dazai carried atsushi in bridal style and proceeds to make his way out of the orphanage, a black car was waiting for them, he putted atsushi in the back seat and sat next to him , atsushi has fallen asleep on the way btw, and his head was on dazai's shoulder dazai didn't mind it in fact he liked it he wished they would've stayed like this forever but they reached their destination. .

Tbc