Chapter Ten

// ALRIGHT BEFORE YOU GUYS READ THIS CONTENT, YOU MUST KNOW THAT IT IS 18+. IF YOU CANNOT READ CONTENT LIKE THIS, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER OR WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE. I DONT NEED PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS, ALRIGHT. THANK YOU LOVES, CARRY ON~ //

Jersey's POV

My heart was racing and it felt like my ears were ringing after I witnessed Nova's words. 'I love you.' It played over and over again in my head as I pulled my head back to stare into her eyes. In the moment, I saw what was hidden in her eyes. I saw the truth of her feelings and although it was hard of her to mention what she really felt, I saw it.

I said nothing as I went back to her neck, kissing it softly. My heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest as my fingers ghosted over her flat stomach again. I felt her grip on my forearms tightened as my hand running against her stomach shifted upwards, going towards her bare chest.

Nothing was being said in the moment and the atmosphere felt heavy and suspenseful but neither of us broke the silence. A preppy little moan left her plump lips as I groped her left breast, biting down softly on her neck as well. She was holding back more noises as I sucked on her neck, leaving a mark that would tell the other men that she was up for grabs.

My other hand had slid down to her thighs, circling over them slowly as my kisses were slowly making their way up to her lips. When my eyes caught her face, it was the most erotic thing I have seen. Her eyebrows were pulled up tight together as she bit on her bottom lip, her nose scrunching as well. As much as I wanted to laugh, I didn't because I didn't want to ruin the mood.

My lips pressed against hers and hers arms slipped around my neck, pulling me down closer to her. I kept space between us as I toyed with her nipple, my fingers running along it and pinching it every now and then. When I broke free of the kiss, my lips kissed down to her right breast, taking her nipple between my teeth. I felt her back rising up in an arc and a sensual moan left her lips again, causing a smirk to grow on my lips.

My tongue ran over her nipple, feeling it harden under my touch. The hand that was circling around her thighs, spread them apart. I was feeling a bit optional with this at first, wondering if I should ask her for permission but by the looks of it, it didn't seem like we were stopping.

I ran a finger over her hot entrance, feeling her quiver against my touch. The smirk on my lips never faded as I continued to grope and lick her breasts. I playfully let my finger glide over her entrance, another steamy moan leaving Nova's lips. "G-God, Jers.. Jersey.." She breathed out in a few breaths, her body already feeling hot underneath me.

She was a little eager, wasn't she? By now I switched positions, I was now biting and licking her left nipple as I groped the right breast. Her body jolted every time I got close to her clit, the moans leaving her lips one by one. Once I felt like she was ready, I slipped in a finger. At first I was slow but I gradually picked up my pace, the moans now quickly escaping her.

The moans sent shivers up and down my spine. No matter how many times I've had sex with a woman, I never reacted like this, never once in my life. I pulled away from her chest but kept going in her lower region. I was now watching her facial expressions, watching how she reacted each time I got somewhere. I saw tears glistened in the corner of her eyes and for a moment I was wondering if I was hurting her.

But when she said nothing, I continued. My thumb ran over her clit as I entered another finger, causing her to arch her back even more, her chest rising and falling faster. "Jersey.. Oh god Jersey, I can't.." Her hands went to grip the bedsheets as I felt her tightened around my fingers.

She was sweaty, I could see her chest glisten in the light. When I felt her body quake, I quickly slipped my fingers out of her. She whimpered as she panted, probably missing how good I made her feel. Before I could even think about pleasuring her even more, she sat up and put a hand on my chest. I tilted my head in confusion but she only gave me a smile.