Chapter Eleven

Unknown POV

I watched her walk out of her apartment, her dress hugging her curves tightly. God damn did this babe look hotter than ever. I needed her again, I wanted to feel myself happy around her again. I stared at her holding the door open and I narrowed my eyes when I saw another man walk out of the apartment with her, anger suddenly fusing through my veins.

This must be the guy Aidan Murphy was talking about, the one he wanted brought to him. I watched as the male wrapped an arm around Nova's waist, causing her to giggle and look up at him all love struck. I growled lowly and was so close to running across the street until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I slipped it out, answered the call and held the device to my ear, my eyes never leaving Nova and that boy Jersey.

"Good evening, I've heard a few ecstatic things about you," the deep voice of Aidan cooed through the phone, a hum rising in my throat. "Well I hope I am to your liking sir," I replied, kicking back my cockiness a few notches. "Well anyone who's willing to help me retrieve Jersey, I'd surely like." He hummed in a sweet voice, causing chills to rise up my spine. Who knows what this man was capable of, I just wanted to get Jersey out of the picture and swoop back in to get Nova.

"My eyes are on him right now, would you like me to try something?" I spoke quickly, my legs beginning to move as they walked together down the road. "And screw this whole thing up!? No, you will have your eyes on them and when the time is right you will make your move. Do not screw this up, boy. Got it?" Aidan snapped into the phone and I felt my heart race. "Understood, sir." My voice croaked, watching as Nova's nose crinkled gently, a hand sliding into Jersey's.

On the phone, the dead line could be heard and I sighed before stuffing my phone back into my pocket. I crossed the street but almost froze when Nova's eyes searched around my area, causing me to cower backwards. I ended up bumping into someone, her quickly apologizing and saying sorry before she rushed past me. "Nova!" She shouted and my eyes quickly averted to her figure.

"Cheyenne!" Nova yelled back happily, letting go of Jerseys hand so she was able to wrap her arms around the girl running towards her. "It's been so long!" Nova yapped as Cheyenne hid her face in her neck. They reunited and my eyes flung to Jersey's, who was already staring at me. I smirked at the boy, watching his eyes narrow and his face harden with warning.

I nodded my head over to the alley way right next to me, Jersey's whole body stiffening. He looked like he was going to reject the offer but he had no time to because Nova snapped him out of his thoughts, grabbing onto his arm. When he looked down at her, his whole demeanor softened and he smiled at her, the anger building back up inside of my body.

I walked into the alleyway, my chest tightening as my mind was scrambled. There was no way I'd let Jersey have her, she was mine first and she will be mine again.

It was about fifteen minutes later until I heard shoes scruff the cement ground, my eyes flickering up to meet a pissed of Jersey. "What a lovely surprise-" "Who the fuck are you." He snapped immediately, causing a frown to meet my lips.

This boy was not someone to mess with at all, but neither was I.

"So Aidan was right about you being a complete prick." I let my mind slip away from thinking, already getting heated up just being face to face to Jersey.

"Look, I don't have fucking time to waste on you. I have to go back to my-" "Nova." By then it looked like Jersey's eyes turned dark and before I knew it, he had a hand around my neck, pushing me backwards into the brick wall.

I let out a shrill scream of pain, groans following afterwards. "What the fuck do you want with Nova," he seethed out viciously, his breath hitting my face.