3. Pregnant

Title - When you get pregnant by your brother's best friend..

Kim Taehyung Imagine || taexzoe

A/n Pov

*Recap*

Jisoo - Let's go let the couple enjoy you brat.

She dragged her outside the room.

*Present*

As they walked out Yn closed the door and yelled Taehyung to come out of the bathroom. Taehyung came out wearing his hoodie. He was so embarrassed that he couldn't even make an eye contact with Yn.

- The hoodie Taehyung is wearing

Yn giggled softly and walked towards him. She hugged his waist.

Yn - Aigoo my bear come on don't me embarrassed it happens anyways look Lisa bought breakfast for us let's eat hm?

She said. As Taehyung saw the table full with delicious food his eyes lit up with joy. He and sat forgetting Yn. He was so hungry he started eating. Yn laughed at his cute baby behaviour and sat beside him.

-Your Breakfast They both were soon done with their breakfast

-Your Breakfast
They both were soon done with their breakfast. They picked up their yesterday's clothes and packed it in Yn's bag. And walked out of their room. They paid for their stay in the reception and left for home.

At Home.

As they reached home, Yn ran and laid on the couch as her body was still aching because of yesterday night. Taehyung took her bag and put all those dirty clothes in the laundry.

He went to kitchen and drank a glass of water. He walked back in the living room and saw Yn sleeping peacefully on the couch he chuckled and carried her to her room and laid her down on her bed. As he was about to go Yn pulled him and hugged him tightly.

He couldn't do anything. And he was loving the feeling so he let her hug him. Eventually he also fell asleep.

8:30pm

Yn woke up yawning she saw Taehyung sleeping like. She creased his cheeks and left some pecks on his forehead.

Yn - Oh god what would I do without this guy?