9. Run Away

Title - When you get pregnant by your brother's best friend..

Kim Tachyung Imagine || @taexzoe

A/n Pov

Since the last week Yn was living with Taehyung in his apartment. She was all messed up. Taehyung tried his best to comfort her and protect her from all the bad things going around her.

Taehyung completed his 1st year in business were as Yn completed her 12th grade.

Namjoon and the other guys tried their best to make their Mrs.Kim understand but no she didn't give a shit about her own daughter whom she once loved more than anything.

Currently Yn and Taehyung were cuddling. And talking about their future.

Taehyung - Baby.

He called her making her hum.

Taehyung - You know I am going to USA right?

Yn nodded trying her best not to tear up again. The thought of Taehyung leaving and her staying here alone with their baby was scaring her a lot.

Her heart wanted to beg him and stop him. But it was too late. His dad even bought an apartment for him their.

Where will she live? After he will leave? Who will be with her on the nights where their baby will cry continuously?

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer leaving no gap. He pecked her forehead. And creased the cute little baby bump.

Taehyung - Aigoo look at my big baby don't cry Hm?

He said creasing her hair she snuggled her head in his chest making him giggle.

Taehyung - So I told Appa about whatever happened here and he said that...

He stopped his sentence as Yn looked at him.

Taehyung - He wants you there too. He said that I know my son won't be focused if his baby and soon to be wife is far away so bring them the apartment is quiet big for even 3 people.

Yn's eyes widened hearing that.

Yn - Stop kidding and tell me what did you say Kim Taehyung.

She said making him laugh at her cute reaction.

Taehyung - You know me well right?

Yn nodded and blinked her eyes.

Taehyung - So yeah I told dad about whatever happened and I requested him to let me bring you and my baby their. He said I can bring you and the baby but one condition that I shouldn't get distracted and top in my classes.

Yn made "O" face as her reaction.

Yn - Don't take us Taetae I will stay here and take care of the baby.

She said creasing her baby bump.

Taehyung - Hello miss you can take care of the baby but what about this big baby?

He asked cupping her cheeks. She blushed and sat on the bed making him sit up straight too.

Yn - No tae seriously I don't wanna be a distraction what if my health is not well you will have to take care of me then? What about your studies-

She was cut off by Taehyung.

Taehyung - First of all why am I earning? To keep my family happy! And second I am the one who should take care of you while you are sick not leave you in another country understood?