15. His Brother

Title - When you get pregnant by your brother's best friend..

Kim Tachyung Imagine || @taexzoe

Author Pov
It's been 6 hours but there is no sign of the doctor nor Taehyung. Yn and his parents were still sitting outside the operation theatre praying for Taehyung.

Taehyung's Mom looked towards Yn and saw Yn praying with her eyes closed. Taehyung's Mom smiled looking at her.

Taehyung's Mom - Yn-Ah you should go home now Hm? Don't stress yourself he will be fine.

She said and creased her hair. Yn shook her head and looked towards her.

Yn - Aniya (No) Eomma my love is inside fighting for his life how can I go home and rest like nothing happened?

She asked making Taehyung's Mom's smile fade away. As they were busy in talking finally the operation theatre's door opened revealing the doctors.

They all stood up Yn always stood up with the support of Taehyung's Mom.

The doctors were wearing their mask gloves and glasses.

Yn - Doctor how is he now? Is he okay?

Poor Yn bombed the doctors with questions.

Doctor - Ma'am please calm down he is fine now. But his condition was very critical thanks to the people who called the ambulance on time.

He said making all of them sigh in relief.

Yn - Can we meet him?

She asked.

Doctor - We have shifted him to room number 802 on 8th floor. He is sleeping right now. Only one of you can go.

He said making them nod.

Doctor - Mr.Kim please come with me.

Taehyung's Dad nodded Yn was confused but shrugged it off. The doctor and Taehyung's Dad walked away.

Taehyung's Mom and Yn started walking towards Taehyung's room.

Taehyung's Mom - Yn dear you go in and meet him first as you need to take a rest soon.

Yn nodded and wiped her tears off her puffy face. She also tied her hair in a ponytail and walked inside the room.

There she saw her lover covered in wires making her heart ache.

She sat on the stool beside his bed. She held his big hand in her small one and kept her head on the hand.

Yn - Please wake up soon.

She said and pecked his hand multiple times.

Yn - You get me so worried taetae.

She whispered.

Suddenly she felt the movement of Taehyung's hand. She shot her a head up and saw Taehyung opening his eyes slowly and adjusting to the light of the room.

Yn got up from the stool and stood there.

Yn - Taehyung you woke up!

She said excitedly making him confused.

Yn - Wait let me call the doctor.

She said and rushed out. She soon came back with a nurse.

The nurse tested his pulse and gave him an injection.

Nurse - This is a pain killer does I will leave now, you can call me if you feel any pain or discomfort.

She said and left.