4. Anger

Title - When you get pregnant by your brother's best friend..

Kim Taehyung Imagine || @taexzoe

A/n Pov

*Recap*

She sat on the chair and was about to take some food. But the thing Namjoon said next made her word go upside down.

Namjoon - So you are pregnant?

*Present*
Yn walked near the table and stood their with her head hung low.

Namjoon - Answer me Yn!

He said with a stern tone.

Yn - Oppa-

Yoongi - Yn god damn just answer what he is asking STOP FUCKING GIVING EXCUSES.

He yelled making her flinch. Namjoon got up from his chair and brought Yn to sit on the chair. They all were glaring at her.

Namjoon - Yn calm down and please tell me.

He asked trying his best to calm his anger down.

Yn - Yes I am pregnant.

She said looking down. Jimin banged the table and went near Yn shaking her body by her forearm.

Jimin - ARE YOU FUCKING HEARING YOURSELF YOU ARE JUST 17 YEARS OLD YN.

He yelled at her. All of them care a lot about Yn as their sister. That's why they are angry at her.

Jungkook - Hyung wait. Ask Yn was she forced or not.

He said pulling Jimin away from Yn.

Jungkook - Yn-Ah you were forced right. Tell us we will file a case baby sis.

He said looking at her with full concern.

Yn - No oppa-

Namjoon lost it there. He got up and drank a glass of water so he could calm and not lash on Yn.

Jungkook - When Yn.

He said in a disappointed tone.

Yn - The week when you went to busan and Namjoon oppa and others went for university trip. I went to Jisoo's party there I got drunk and did it with someone.

She said lowering her head. She didn't take Taehyung's name as she knew they would call Taehyung and ask thousands of questions. And they might also shout and yell at him. She didn't want all of this happen as he is already stressed because of his grandmother.

Namjoon - Yn I am so ashamed of you do you know I feel like throwing you out of the house right now. Did you ever think about me? Appa? Eomma? What would we think?

He spitted harsh words on that poor Yn.

Yoongi - Main point who is the father?

He asked making her head shot up.

Yn - I do-n't kn-ow

She stuttered not knowing what to say. As she was helpless.

Jimin - Are you for real ? You slept with some random guy are you slut-

He was cut off by her loud cries.

Yn - YES FUCK I AM A SLUT OK, I AM A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT INSTEAD OF COMFORTING ME AS BROTHERS YOU ALL DECIDED TO MAKE ME FEEL MORE ASHAMED OF MYSELF YOU GUYS ACTED LIKE MY BULLIES. I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG. BUT YOU ALL COULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD MY SITUATION RIGHT?