14. Yn Made Him Angry

Title - When you get pregnant by your brother's best friend..

Kim Tachyung Imagine || @taexzoe

Author Pov
Taehyung pulled Yn towards near him closing the gaps between them. He was backing hugging her while his hands were wrapped around her cute baby bump. He placed some soft pecks on her neck.

Making her feel butterflies in her tummy. But she just closed her eyes not wanting to talk about anything as she was still hurt from the recent incident.

Taehyung - I am sorry love for my recent behaviour.

Yn didn't react and kept acting that she is sleeping.
Taehyung chuckled and kissed multiple times on her head. But still there was no reaction. But Taehyung didn't give up.

He got up and went to the side where Yn was facing. He pecked her lips. But Yn wiped it away. He kept kissing her and she kept on wiping it making him whine like a baby.

Taehyung - YAHHH HOW CAN YOU HUH!

He huffed and hugged her.

Yn - Leave me Taehyung.

She said in a stern voice.

Taehyung shot his head him looking at her. While she looked at him with a straight face making him gulp. As she never really called his first name like that.

Taehyung - Listen baby I know you are mad at me.

He said trying to make him understand the situation. But unfortunately nothing was really working.

Yn - Look Taehyung I don't wanna know about anything okay? I can take care of myself.

She said and pushed him away.

Taehyung - Yahhh I am trying so hard, you do know I am working day and night just to make a safe future for our family. And here you are giving me such treatment instead of thanking me?

He asked in an annoyed voice.

Yn - So you are telling me that I am ungrateful?

She asked with teary eyes. Taehyung's eyes widened and he got up from the bed instantly.

Taehyung - ARE YOU FOR REAL? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CRY I DONT UNDERSTAND. JUST BECAUSE MY BEHAVIOUR CHANGED A LITTLE YOU GONNA ACT AS IF I DONT LOVE YOU AND THE BABY? ARE YOU FOR REAL KIM YN?

He yelled on top of his lungs and walked out of the room closing the door with a "thud" making Yn flinch.

Yn - Why do you always hurt me when I try to love you tae?

She whispered to herself and cried her heart out.

On the other hand Taehyung walked downstairs took his car keys from the stand in an aggressive manner and dashed out of the house.

Taehyung's parents got worried and ran upstairs towards Taehyung's and Yn's shared bedroom.

The entered the room without knocking as they could hear the loud sobs of the poor girl.

Taehyung's mom ran towards Yn and took her head in her lap and creased her hair while wiping her tear.

Taehyung's Mom - What happened Yn dear?

She asked in a concerned tone making Yn more emotional.

Yn - Eomma Tae fought with me because I am not the old sweet Yn I become rude and he went out. Please call him Eomma I will ask for forgiveness he won't listen to me.

She sobbed in her mother-in-laws lap. Making her heart clench too.

Taehyung Pov

I am a bad father, bad boyfriend, bad son. I am of no good. I thought to myself. And started driving the car on 120 speed the speed kept on increasing.

Suddenly it started pouring really hard. I couldn't even see the road clearly. I was trying my best to look at the road but the fog and rain blurred everything up for me.

I lost control over my car as the road got too slippery my car started spinning and all I could remember was my sweet moment with Yn.

The car started to spinning and it landed on the pole making the pole fall on the car.

My eyes were barely open. I could hear the crowd around me yell and call the ambulance.

But all I could remember was the sweet moments with my Yn.

Will I make it out? Will I be able to see my baby?
Am I again failing to be the better version of myself?

I was hating myself I wanted to get off this damn car but my body was in pain. I couldn't move an inch.

Suddenly the car smoke filled my nostrils. And I lost my consciousness.

Third Person Pov

Yn finally calmed down. Taehyung's Dad got a call from an unknown number.

Taehyung's Dad - Yes who is this?

Taehyung's Dad - WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IN WHICH HOSPITAL?

Taehyung's Dad - XYZ Hospital we will be there in 10 minutes.

He said an ended the call making the ladies worried.

Taehyung's Mom - Jagi what happened?

She asked.

Taehyung's Dad - Our son was driving full speed in the rain and got into an accident he is in the operation theatre. We need to leave now.

He said and was about to pull his wife out when Yn got up with the support of the bed.

Yn - I am also coming with you both.

She said and walked near them.

Taehyung's Mom - No Yn-Ah you stay here we will bring back Taehyung soon.

She said in a calm tone making Yn shook her head in disagreement.

Yn - Eomma please don't do this to me please let me come.

Taehyung's parents just nodded and took her with them.

Soon they reached the hospital and rushed in.

Receptionist - Yes sir how may I help you?

She asked.

Taehyung's Dad - Kim Taehyung?

He asked while sweating.

Receptionist - Sorry sir but may I know who are you to the patient?

She asked Taehyung's Dad got frustrated.

Taehyung's Dad - I am his dad this is his mom and this is his soon to be wife who is 6 months pregnant.

He said pointing towards them.

Receptionist - Ok sir please fill this form and pay the bill for the further operations.

Taehyung's Dad nodded and told the ladies to walk towards the operation theatre.

Taehyung's Mom gave support to Yn to walk properly. They both sat on the chair outside the operation theatre.

Yn - Eomma he will be fine right?

PART FOURTEEN ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐💗
Taexzoe <3 !