CHAPTER - 8 : DAYS ON CELESTIA.

Kokotiam gang was happy at Celestia especially Gopal. He keep saying that he wants to live here for forever. They are earning respect and good treatment. Actually they are free now because Emperor said they can take some break. So they have whole 2 days break.

Next day when they were having breakfast with royal family, Emperor suddenly asked his daughter.

Axel : Luna?

Luna : Yes Dad?

Axel : Can you please give our guests a tour of the City?

Luna : W-what?

Athena : Is something wrong honey?

Luna : N-no Mom. But can I bring Maraya with me?

Axel : Sure.

Kaizo : But your majesty, is it safe to let Princess wondering around the city when her life is in denger?

Axel : Don't worry Captain. She is going with you guys so I am sure she will be ok. Beside you guys have to know this City if something happens.

Kaizo : Ok.

Athena : One more thing, today we are having a grand council meeting. And we would like to introduce all of you to our other two councellors. So bring Maraya on time ok?

Luna : Ok.

BoBoiBoy : Other two councellors?

Luna : Yeah. There are four councillors to help Dad with Planet.

Fang : But why two? It should be three right?

Luna : It's because you already meet another grand councillor.

Yaya : Huh? Who?

Luna : Mom. She is also part of grand council as royal Advisor.

All (-Royals) : Ooo.

Athena : (Chuckled) Okay kids. Get ready for your tour. You will be leaving in an hour.

Kokotiam gang : Ok.

An hour later -

All of them were waiting for princess to come downstairs. They thought she will take too much time to get ready with her fancy dress. But to their shock, she came in a simple but beautiful dress and in less time. Kaizo, BoBoiBoy and Fang were stearing at her.

 Kaizo, BoBoiBoy and Fang were stearing at her

(Her dress)

Luna : Umm... Guys is there any problem? Or am I looking weird?

Kaizo : N-no princess.

BoBoiBoy : It's just because, we thought Lin is the one who ware this dress, so we are just shocked. She never wear such kind of dresses.

Luna : Looks like our faces are same but our nature is opposite.

Fang : Yeah. And you can't imagine how much I tried to make her wear some beautiful dresses. I even brought her some but she didn't even bother to look at it.