CHAPTER - 11 : LOST HER.

Time skip-

On Lunar Eclipse day.

Palace's security was increased now. All of them were so determine to do whatever it takes to save their princess- I mean fake princess. Yeah they haven't switched yet. Even Kokotiam gang was fully prepared for any kind of attack.

Boboiboy's POV

I woke up early in the morning or to be honest I didn't slept last night thinking about what I heard in library. I was worried that Hera will try to hurt Lin. I woke up and get outside of my room. It still 5:30 AM in morning but somehow I knew that Lin was up. So I started to walk towards the princess's room, but in middle of the way I bumped on someone and fall down same goes to the other person. We both groan in pain. Then he or she got up and give me a hand and I accepted it.

End of POV

??? : What are you doing here in early morning BoBoiBoy?

BoBoiBoy : Huh? Lin?

Lin : Yup. Who else it could be?

Both of them glanced at eachother and noticed that both haven't changed yet, they are still in pajamas. BoBoiBoy in his blue long loose pants and White t-shirt. And Lin is in her black t-shirt and blue shorts. Siblings duo bursts into laughing.

BoBoiBoy : Why are you still in pajamas?

Lin : This could be my question too.

BoBoiBoy : I kinda forgot to change.

Lin : Same here. So what are you doing here at this time? I thought you won't wake up and I have to come and wake you up.

BoBoiBoy : Hehe... I can wake up by myself too

Lin : Haha.. very funny. *Realised something* Wait. A. Second. You haven't slept last night right?

BoBoiBoy : Uhh...

Lin : Ofcourse. Theirs no way you can wake up this early unless you haven't slept.

BoBoiBoy : Yeah. Yeah. I haven't slept. Happy? I was just worried that something might happen to you

Lin : What can happened to me? (Ask innocently)

BoBoiBoy : It just.... I heard something in library, something suspicious so I thought you are in danger.

Lin : Geez... You have to stop thinking too much. And I can be safe by myself. I am not a weak princess. Oh and its not about Luna ok? She is a good worrier.

BoBoiBoy : I know you can take care of yourself but only when you are aware of danger. In this kind of case you don't have any idea about who will be the culprit and as long as I know you, you trust people blindly without even thinking twice. So obviously I am worried.

Lin : I am not that dense ok?

Boboiboy : Hehe... Don't make me laugh.

Lin : Hmp... Forget it. Btw what did you heard in library?

BoBoiBoy : Uhh... It's nothing. Don't worry.

Lin : O..key? So how about a morning walk?

BoBoiBoy : Ok. But first go and change.

Lin : Roger that.

And then Lin walk away to change her clothes. BoBoiBoy sign in relief and started to walk towards his room. *Beep-Beep* He noticed that sound was coming from his watch. He saw it and smiled.

BoBoiBoy : *smile* Hey guys! Good morning.

T,Q,S : Good morning Ori.

BoBoiBoy : Where's the others?