CHAPTER -12 : THE CULPRIT.

After seeing nobody in princess's room, BoBoiBoy got a strange feeling of Hera kidnapping Lin 'the fake princess'. He immediately called everyone through his power watch.

In meeting hall-

Axel : HOW COULD SHE DO THAT?? I THOUGHT SHE WAS MY SISTER!!! AND NOW SHE KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER TO TAKE POWERS??

Athena : Axel calm down, shouting won't help. We need a plan to stop Hera.

Lin : Yes your majesty, we need to stop aun- I mean chancellor Hera.

Axel : *sigh* Yes you are right. I shouldn't act like that.

Everyone in the room got silent. Thinking of strategy to bring princess back.

Kaizo : Your majesty?

Axel : Yes Captain?

Kaizo : Do you have any idea, where Hera could take the princess?

Axel : I- ( look at Athena)

Athena : *sigh* Since today is 'Legendary Lunar Eclipse' means she must went to the temple where Empress Luna's statue is.

Gopal : Is that so then let's go. What are we waiting for??

Ethan : It's not that easy how it looks.

Ying : What do you mean minister?

Ethan : I mean. Temple is far away from palace, in deep forests of Celestia; which are full of dangers and bobby traps to prevent temple from outsiders. Besides for some reasons we can't use flying vehicles in that area. Soo we have to go there walking-

Just as Ethan was about to complete his sentence an arrow came out of nowhere and went straight to the wall beside Ethan. Fang took out that arrow from wall while everyone was asking Ethan if he was okey. There was a letter on the arrow. Which was not unfamiliar to everyone in the room. A letter from 'Dark Wing'

Hello Axel,

How are you doing? Oh I shouldn't ask a question like that because you are clearly not ok. Right?

Well letter is just to inform you that today is your daughter's last day in this world and probably yours too. So if you wanna meet your precious little moonlight then you don't have to worry about that because royal family will reunite ......... In heaven.

Your,
Dark Wing.

Axel : That backstabbing witch!

Athena : Calm down Axel. Team tapops I want all of you to make a strategy to retrive our daughter back.

Kaizo : Yes your majesty.

Ying : But what should we do? We don't have enough time.

Lin : I have an idea!

She pulls out an old map of the forest and placed it on the table infront of everyone.