CHAPTER - 10 : BLUE MOON APPEARNS.

Note : In this chapter I will call Lin who is current princess as Luna and Luna who is current Lin as Lin. Like before.

Next day it was the start of festival. Everyone in palace was in rush to decorate their surroundings. Kokotiam gang was amazed by how excited these people are. They were just finished their breakfast and walking around with princess. She wasn't wearing a gown anymore, it was a different outfit.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

Seeing her outfit BoBoiBoy whisper to Lin.

BoBoiBoy : *whisper* Looks like she was wearing that gown just for that day.

Lin : *whispers back* You know well that she hate those dresses.

BoBoiBoy : Yeah. I bet she was suffocating in that gown other day.

Lin : No need to bet. She was.

Both of them started smiling and Fang noticed it.

Fang : What are you two smiling at?

B&Li : It's nothing.

Fang was about to ask something but they saw Hera and Ethan coming towards them.

Ethan : Good morning Princess. Good morning to you too TAPOPS.

All : Good morning Minister.

Luna : What brings you two here minister?

Hera : We are here to tell TAPOPS that today is blue moon appearns means festival will start. Don't be careless. Princess's life is in your hands now. So be cautious.

Ethan : Uhh... She means just be cautious around princess. ( Turns to Hera) That was rude Hera.

Hera : *Huff*... I don't care.

Then Hera walked away muttering that why Emperor called these peoples.

Ethan : *Sigh* Sorry about her behaviour. It's just she went through too much in her childhood.

Yaya : It's ok Minister. But mind if I asked what happened?

Ethan : No. I don't have any problem. But you did a great job not asking infront of her. Hehe.

Ying : So..... What happened to her ?

Ethan : Oh. About that, Her father was a genral of planets army under princess's grandfather's rule. He was the most successful councellor in his grand council. Hera wants to be just like him. She was a girl without any relatives except her father not even her mom so she was very close to him and he also adore her so much. But there was a terrorist attack and in that attack her father passed away while saving prince Axel that time. She was desperate. There's no one to take care of her so his majesty Emperor brought her here. She grew up with his majesty Axel. They are quite close like siblings. But after that incident she was cold to other peoples except royals especially princess. When princess born it was the first day when everyone saw a smile on her face after a long time and she care about her as her niece.