CHAPTER - 9 : KNOWING THE TRUTH.

Next day was a normal day for gang. In evening, BoBoiBoy was walking around the palace thinking about something. He was now at palace's garden sitting on a bench.

BoBoiBoy : *sigh* It doesn't make any sense.

He was looking around. That garden was so beautiful. Seems like someone took really good care of it. There are flowers, fruits, herbs, bushes, trees, Kaizo- wait Kaizo?

BoBoiBoy : What is Captain Kaizo doing here? Seems like he is in deep thoughts.

Yep he was in deep thoughts. He was walking in circular path under a big Oke tree looking concerned. So our Cute boi decided to approach him.

BoBoiBoy : Good evening Captain.

Kaizo : Good evening BoBoiBoy. What brings you here?

BoBoiBoy : Nothing Captain. I was just thinking about something.

Kaizo : Okey. And working hours are passed, so no need to be formal.

BoBoiBoy : Yeah. Sorry brother.

Kaizo : It's ok.

BoBoiBoy : Brother, what were you thinking? You looked concerned.

Kaizo : It was about Lin and princess Luna.

BoBoiBoy : Same here. I was also thinking about it.

Kaizo : You have noticed that Lin and princess has lots of things in common. Like their behaviour, habits, fighting style, etc.

BoBoiBoy : Yes. Both are like long lost twins. But I am very worried about Lin. Like yesterday, she never refused to fight with me.

Kaizo : It's the point too. But......

BoBoiBoy : But what?

Kaizo : It's just I am thinking about something else. (Lost in his thoughts, again)

BoBoiBoy : *Worried* About what brother? Don't make me worried.

Kaizo : Oh sorry. First day when we came here I saw something suspicious.

Flashback-

2 days ago.

Kaizo was reading something in his room at late night; with the help of tablet lamp. Not wanting to disturb anyone.

He was reading peacefully until he heard a sound of Light footsteps. The sound wasn't that noticable but they don't call him 'Legendry Space Rebal' for nothing. He heard that sound, first he thought about ignoring it but then he remembers that why Emperor called them here.

He got up from his bed and opened the door slowly and saw....... Maraya? She was wondering around Princess's room.

Kaizo : What is she doing here at this hour?

She was about to open the door but here Kaizo went backward and hit a vase making it fall. He caught it before it break but it made a little noise which causes Maraya to leave that place.

Kaizo sighed and went to his bed but he was still thinking that what is she doing here at this time.

End of Flashback.

Kaizo : So that what happened. And I am super suspicious about Maraya being that 'Dark Wing'.

BoBoiBoy : Yeah it does make sense. But we want some more evidence, to prove it.

Kaizo : I know but I didn't find anything yet. *Sigh* Anyways, just don't tell anyone about this. Okay.

BoBoiBoy : Okey. (Smile brightly)