CHAPTER - 5 : SUSPICIOUS.

It was Kokotiam gang's day off. So BoBoiBoy decided to talk about Lin's strange behaviour to Fang.

BoBoiBoy's POV -

I was looking for Fang to come back in our room. Lin is currently in her lab with Elobot that means she is not gonna to come back in atleast 3 hours. Just then Fang enter in the room and no one can imagine how much I was glad to see him that time, that I never felt in years we met.
(Fang : Hey!!)

End of POV-

BoBoiBoy : Fang I was waiting for you.

Fang : (Rose an eyebrow) And why are you waiting for me?

BoBoiBoy : I just wanted to talk about something with you.

Fang : Let me guess it's about Lin, isn't it?

BoBoiBoy : Yeah you are right. Fang, she is acting weird since we got back from our mission at planet Celestia.

Fang : I also noticed it. Last time when I saw her like that when........(a sight of sadness can be seen on his face)

BoBoiBoy : Huh? When?

Fang : *sigh* When she planned to run away from the station.

BoBoiBoy : T-that means she is leaving us? *About to cry* (Oh Thronie!!!)

Fang : *nervous* No no not like that. Theirs no reason for her to leave us now. So it must be another reason for her strange behaviour.

BoBoiBoy : Okay.

Fang : So what did you noticed?

BoBoiBoy : Remember yesterday on mission she scream so loud for help. She never scream like that, she always fight back to enemy. It seems like she was afraid of those robots and after I got injured; she started to attack them but not with her regular staff or sward with some Kind of fans?

Fang : What fans? Are you sure about it? I never saw her using fans for any fight. Not even in practice.

BoBoiBoy : Hmm... Yeah and I also heard her talking with someone on call in side a room. What is she planning?

Gopal : I think she is planning to betray us. (Pop out from nowhere)

B&F : Huh? G-gopal?

Gopal : Yes I am. You should have to lock your door before you start to talk about someone.

BoBoiBoy : Hehe... So you heard everything?

Gopal : Every single word. Not only me but Yaya and Ying too.

Yaya and Ying came inside the room from their hiding place.

Yaya : I noticed it too.

Gopal : And I literally saved her from getting died.

Fang : What do you mean?

Flashback -

Gopal's POV-

I was walking to kitchen because I wanted to find something to eat. When I arrived at kitchen I spotted Lin with Yaya, baking her deadly cookies. Lin was helping her even though she don't like to cook or make anything in kitchen.

Me : Hey Lin what are you doing?

Lin : What do you mean? Helping Yaya of course.

Yaya : Oh Gopal you are here too? Good timing cookies are almost ready. Lin can you please teast it.

Lin : Sure. (Putting her cookie in mouth)

Me : (Slapped her hand and dropped that cookie on ground) *whisper* Have you lost your mind? You are just gonna to eat Yaya's infamous deadly cookies. Just get out of here.

Yaya : Ahem .... Gopal (with deadly smile) why did you threw that cookie on ground?

Me : Uh...umm I-I saw a fly in it.

Yaya : (with normal voice) Okey then. Lin please take another one.

Lin : It's ok Yaya. I have some work. Got to go. Bye. Let's go Gopal.

Me : Yes yes let's go.

End of POV-

Fang : Woahh you really saved her life. Good job Gopal.

Ying : Umm...guys?

F&G : What?

Ying didn't say anything just point at somewhere. When both of them turned to see what is it they saw Yaya with a death glare.

Yaya : How dare you calling my cookies deadly hah?

F&G : S-sorry Yaya.

Yaya : Sorry ha? Hehe my cokies are deadly but this is surely not.

Then Gopal and Fang ended up getting some bumps on their heads.

BoBoiBoy & Ying : *Swetdroped*

BoBoiBoy : Soo... What do you think?

Yaya : To be honest, I think we have to give her some space.

Ying : She is right. Sooner or later she will tell us what happened.

Fang : I think you are right. I agreed.

BoBoiBoy : Me too.

Gopal : What ? That means we are not gonna to stalk on her like a detective? Oh man......

All : *Facepalm*

"Attention may BoBoiBoy and team come to the control room. I repeat may BoBoiBoy and team come to the control room. Thank you."

BoBoiBoy : Shall we go guys?

All : Yes.

In control room -

Captain Kaizo was already there.

Fang : We are here Admiral.(TAPOPS selute)

All : Hmm (TAPOPS selute)

Kaizo : Where is Lin?

Lin : I am here. (Came inside the room)

BoBoiBoy : So happened Commander?

C.Kokoci : Before I say anything. Your day off is cancelled.

Gopal : Huh? Why it's not like every day Admiral Tarung give us a day off.

Ying : (Smack Gopal straight on head) Shut up Gopal and listen.

Kokoci : So we got a call from Emperor of planet Celestia. He request us to send our strongest member and a strongest team to help them. So we are sending your team along with Captain Kaizo.

Lin : WHAT!!! PLANET CELESTIA?

Kokoci : Is their any problem mejor?

Lin : N-no Commander. [ Oh god. I have to inform her as soon as possible]

Kaizo : What kind of help they need from us?

Kokoci : Sorry Captain but we can't tell you that. This information will be given you by Emperor himself. Now go and get ready you are leaving for planet just in an hour.

All : Okey Commander. (TAPOPS selute)

After that Lin tried to call someone but that call didn't reach to that person.

Lin : [ Oh man we are really gonna doom this time]

But unnoticed by her some one was watching her from afar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Legendary Space Rebal : Captain Kaizo.

Kaizo : They are right something is going on with Lin. Planet Celestia is going to reveal too much secrets.

_____________________________________________________

Words : 1000.

_____________________________________________________