chapter 94.

• DRACO'S POV •

I say goodbye to Blaise as he leaves our dorm to go play a non-professional game of Quidditch with Crabbe and Goyle.

I sit in my bed, alone, and attempt to take a little nap but as soon as I close my eyes I think of Parker. I tut and sit up straight as I play with my bottom lip, thinking of her some more.

God, I wish she was here right now.

My mind immediately goes to last night and how I walked in here with her sat in barely anything. Just that red lace, fuck...that gorgeous red lace.

{⛔️⛔️ WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT STARTING ⛔️⛔️}

I remove my robes as I suddenly get hotter and I roll the sleeves of my shirt up my arms.

Maybe I shouldn't have thought of Parker.

I look down to see a big tent in my boxers and I hesitate before unzipping my trousers and pulling them down a bit along with my boxers.

Parker.

Parker.

Parker.

The way she looked at me through her lashes like she was some innocent girl while she sucking my dick.

It's like my hand has a mind of its own because I don't even notice that I'm stroking myself until I groan quietly. 

Her moans every time I fuck her.

I replay them in my head while stroking myself faster and letting out small moans. I close my eyes and rest my head on one of the posters on the bed, thinking of the way she grabs me every time I'm inside of her.

The way she pleads for me.

"Oh fuck." I moan, tightening my grip and imagining it's her hand around me instead of my own. My erection grows as I continue to think of her and I moan slightly louder.

The way she grabs my hair and pulls on it.

I squeeze my eyes even more shut and dig my heels into the bed. I imagine it's her mouth around me right now, her tongue flicking along the top meanwhile she bats her lashes at me with her gorgeous brown eyes staring up at me.

The way she screamed the first time I fucked her.

"Bella..." I pump myself even faster as I remember how she wrapped her legs around me and made me sink into her, causing me to fuck her deeper. "Oh Bella.."

The way she completely undressed herself in front of me and she fucked me afterwards.

her curves,
her breasts,
her pussy,

fuck, everything about her.

My legs become tense and I breathe heavier, trying to keep her in my mind.

her lips,
her ass,
her laugh,
her smile,
the way she blushes easily,
the way she's so dirty but would never admit it,

oh...fuck.

"Parker...shit...oh, oh Parker." I groan as my chest rises and falls quickly. My heels dig deeper into the bed and I screw my eyes as closed as they could possibly be. "Fuck...yeah, yeah...that's it."

She's fucking me right now; her tits are bouncing as she grinds her hips against mine and moans my name repeatedly.

"Bella...Bella...oh- fuck!" I moan as my cum spills over my hands.

{⛔️⛔️ WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT OVER ⛔️⛔️}

• ISABELLA'S POV •

***

I finish combing my hair and glance at the bracelet around my wrist. I'm never ever taking it off, I love it too much.

I set the comb on my bedside table and walk with Harry to the feast. We talk about the lessons we had today and we take a bet on what we think Hermione and Ron will be doing. "You owe me a chocolate frog." The boy quips as we walk into the hall to see them laughing together.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms like a toddler as we sit down at the Gryffindor table. "I hate Harry. I think we should all lynch him." I announce and the boy rolls his eyes before laughing.

"We should vote." Hermione jokes and Harry laughs sarcastically.

We all talk throughout the fest about the Newts, which goes how it usually does: Hermione is ecstatic, I'm excited and Harry and Ron want to run away. They decide that they will use the Marauders map and use that to find a way out of the castle and to King's cross station. Hermione rants about how that is incredibly stupid and the three of them have a meaningless debate over it.

• DRACO'S POV •

"You know, I told you she's not coming over tonight you don't need to knock when the door is locked." I say, opening Blaise and I's dorm room door. "Oh..."

Instead of seeing Blaise I see Lizzy.

"Can I talk to you?" She asks, stepping inside the room and I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I snap, closing the door behind me and she inhales deeply. "Here we go."

"I was a bitch, more than a bitch, I was...crazy!" She begins and I cross my arms. "And I am so sorry for that, for trying to ruin yours and Bella's relationship, for fake apologising and all of it!"

"Why on earth would I believe you?" I ask and the girl exhales.

"You wouldn't." She shrugs, "But I mean it and I am truly so sorry. I promise you that I am not looking to start up trouble or anything. I just..would really like it if we can be friends again. I mean, we play Quidditch together for fuck sake!"

"Yeah and you threw a bludger at me." I remind and she cocks her head to the side.

"That was on accident. I didn't know you were there until after I'd thrown it, I'm just glad you didn't get hurt." She replies and I scoff. "I'm sorry, I really am! I want to apologise to Bella too...if that's alright?"

"You can do whatever the fuck you want to me but don't you dare start something up with Bella again." I warn and she raises her hands beside her head.

"I won't. I have no intentions of doing so." She guarantees and I poke my cheek out with my tongue. "I just want to relax with you guys again, we have important exams coming up and none of us have time to be fighting each other."

"You're right." I nod, analysing her face to see if there's any hint of this being fake...it all seems real. "Whatever then, I accept your apology. All isn't forgiven unless Parker forgives you but you can still hang out with us, I guess. Pansy misses you."

"Thanks." Lizzy smiles, "And I miss Pansy too."

"Tell her that and then the two of you can go fuck in a closet." I quip and the girl laughs.

"The tongue on you, Mr Malfoy." She comments, "I don't know how Bella deals with you."

"Well it's a good thing you'll never have to know." I smile and she rolls her eyes, with a small smile on her face, at my remark.